IGNORED

Calling you electrical guys

friesman

Does this magnetically driven Fuelless Engine look usable to you? This caught my attention when stumbling around the net. There are so many hoaxes and crap on the net I am skeptical, but for some reason this one caught my attention because of its simplicity. One of their uses is to charge batteries etc depending how big you build it.......

Opinions?

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/9641978/The-Fuelless-Engine-Plans-_362

Brian

They repeatedly say it uses things that they can not mention because of patent issues.:rotf:

The biggest patent issue is the this is by their own admission a perpetual motion machine and therefore the patent office will not accept their application, because it is against the laws of physics as we understand them today, to have perpetual motion.

ALL perpetual motion machines are only able to do one thing well, separate money from suckers.:mo money:

i Was only thinking of it as a toy/hobby/funky way to charge up some batteries, if it would run for a while between manual restarts. I had no illisions of a perpetual motion type device. And the plans are there for free, so I am not worried about being out any money other than a few shop supplies.

brian

Edited by friesman

Does this magnetically driven Fuelless Engine look usable to you? This caught my attention when stumbling around the net. There are so many hoaxes and crap on the net I am skeptical, but for some reason this one caught my attention because of its simplicity. One of their uses is to charge batteries etc depending how big you build it.......

Opinions?

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/9641978/The-Fuelless-Engine-Plans-_362

Brian

I have some ocean front property in Arizona I will sell real cheap.

An inexpensive battery charger is less expensive than the copper required to manufacture this doorstop.

And it will add inches to your manhood.

It will allow you to win the Nigerian lottery on a regular basis.

It will finally kill that rich uncle you didn't now about. He left you a massive fortune.

It cures baldness, obesity, and halitosis without changing your diet.

Pass.

RR

An inexpensive battery charger is less expensive than the copper required to manufacture this doorstop.

And it will add inches to your manhood.

It will allow you to win the Nigerian lottery on a regular basis.

It will finally kill that rich uncle you didn't now about. He left you a massive fortune.

It cures baldness, obesity, and halitosis without changing your diet.

Pass.

RR

WhAT DID YOU SAY? IS THERE A CURE FOR BALDNESS?

But some of those answers....

Is sticking your finger in a electrical socket really the only way to check for power???:duck:

No, actually the tongue does a much better job of transferring the electricity because of the salt content and being wet.........:rasberry: