IGNORED

Paint me green and call me stupid...

BG Hawks

Well, I went to put the bike away for the winter and learned a few things. Last year when I owned the vstar I pulled the seat to hook up the tender and found that I had no battery. Today I pulled the side cover off thinking I was so smart and found fuses. I than pulled the other cover off and found the over flow for the coolant. It was now time to read the manual and discovered that I needed to pull the seat off.

Well, since I had the owners manual out I thought that I would look into why the radio or Ipod keeps going in and out. Well most of you probably know by now that the CB radio was on causing the music to go in and out.:bang head:

Oh well, lesson learned; can't wait for spring!

Well, I went to put the bike away for the winter and learned a few things. Last year when I owned the vstar I pulled the seat to hook up the tender and found that I had no battery. Today I pulled the side cover off thinking I was so smart and found fuses. I than pulled the other cover off and found the over flow for the coolant. It was now time to read the manual and discovered that I needed to pull the seat off.

Well, since I had the owners manual out I thought that I would look into why the radio or Ipod keeps going in and out. Well most of you probably know by now that the CB radio was on causing the music to go in and out.:bang head:

Oh well, lesson learned; can't wait for spring!

now that is funny ... :rotf: :rotf:

...and I ain't gonna tell ya about my "stoopids"

You might want to take the owners manual in the house with you and keep it close to your chair..

It gives you something to read when board and sure brings you up to speed with what you own and how to take care of it..

Or you can keep it in the "official library" of the house for those moments when you

want to read with no interruptions...:whistling: