IGNORED

Maybe an '07 RSV tomorrow

Art708

I told the dealer that I'd give them my old Jaguar and my Valk for a blue/black '07 RSV. They called this afternoon and said that they'd take the deal. If the rain allows it I'll go in the morning and make the trade. The Jag needs some work and so does the Valk so I think I'll be coming out ahead.......until I start missing the Valkyrie again, then who knows what I'll do.

I told the dealer that I'd give them my old Jaguar and my Valk for a blue/black '07 RSV. They called this afternoon and said that they'd take the deal. If the rain allows it I'll go in the morning and make the trade. The Jag needs some work and so does the Valk so I think I'll be coming out ahead.......until I start missing the Valkyrie again, then who knows what I'll do.

Supposed to be nice this weekend....:12101:

When you ride the RSV you won't miss the honda

Not totally true...... I traded off an '09 RSV for the Honda. If I could have found a Valk Interstate closeby that I could have gotten I'd have it instead of the RSV.

We saw a Valk Rune in Blairsville this weekend with all the Corbin stuff on it, I think that's what you need http://www.valkyrienorway.com/honda-valkyrie-rune.jpg

Ok...I got the '07 RSV this morning. It's in great condition...only 10,000 miles on it. BUT.....it has the whine big time. I called my Yammy dealer and he checked and I'm good on warranty until 7-17-13. So I'm headed there tomorrow to see if I can get an I-basket ordered and installed. This bike seems to ride better than my '09 did....maybe it'll be a good one.