IGNORED

Gratutious plug.....

1BigDog

Those who know me know that I complain when I recieve bad customer service. I get the chance to praise a company this time. I have been dealing with Competition Accessories for over 10 years now. I found them when I was looking for a new rear master for my 83 1st gen. (yes, I owned one then) They had one in stock for a reasonable price. While they no longer offer OEM parts I have used them numerous times for various items like apparel and tires and other accessories. Each and every time I have recieved great customer and FAST service. Tires usually arrived within 2 days. Last week they had a great deal on closeout helmets and I ordered 2. One came with some minor damage. Called and spoke to Ernie and he checked and found only 2 of the same helmet left. After confirming that it was in good shape he promised to set it by his desk and when the damaged helmet came in he would immediately ship the replacement out. They sent me a return label and I shipped it out on Monday. They recieved it today and Ernie called to say they had it and would have the replacement out today. Now thats a follow-up!! Point im making is I have never ever had anything other then a pleasant experience with them. They even spent time with my wife on the phone when she was buying me my Tourmaster jacket one Christmas, guiding her every step of the way with patience.

And no, this isnt a feel good, group hugging, Kumbaya singing session in the making.....just an honest evaluation of a company I have dealt with over the years.

:bighug::smile5:

another plug here for CompAcc. I placed an order from the clearance area and got a phone call due to the fact one item was no longer in stock. I was guided through all the similar items with points of why i may/may not want each one. I was offered a discount on a higher end pair of riding pants that closely matched the jacket i had ordered.

all the while - no hurry, plain talk associate who let me get what i wanted. well , with the discount, I did get the higher end pants, but i upgraded for less, which worked for both parties.

that is service and I use them when I can.