IGNORED

cell phone from 1928?

Guest tx2sturgis

Guest tx2sturgis
Are these the same folks who reports UFO.... COME ON FOLKS ever hear of a Hand Held AM/FM Radio???

Handheld? In 1928? Radios back then were at least the size of a microwave oven today.

Nah...it hadda be a time traveler. No question.

:cool17:

Guest tx2sturgis
So that pretty much seals it... she is a time travelling alien extra with an insider trading problem.

Yep...only plausible explanation.

:whistling:

And you would need a real long extension cord.

It takes a lot of power to keep those tubes hot.

I have a 1923 Stromberg Carlson Radio I am selling currently that runs on batteries. Up to 3 people could listen to it at a time. They used headphones to help save battery life. Up here in the farmlands there was no power back then so a lot of the farms used these. My Grandfather used this one for a few years after they moved up here from Nebraska, but it wasnt long before they got power. But ya sure couldnt carry it next to your ear...lol

http://www.usedregina.com/classified-ad/1923-Stromberg-Carlton-Neutrodyne-Receiver_13428838

Brian

No one has hit on the obvious.It's the producers wife coming out of Chaplins dressing room.she realizes she's on film,puts her hand to her face to hide ,and knows she's been busted.If you watch her lips you can just make out, S#!T I'M SCREWED!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: