IGNORED

Best friend for 5 minutes

BIG TOM

I don't buy dog toys they don't last long. Anything that makes noise scares her and the rest she destroys. Oh she also likes her critters. She has her own kitties and she's very protective of her cats. Wacky pit bull.

Margaret

If you protect them untill they are fully grown, its a BIGGER meal silly.........:doh: :fnd_(16):

I don't buy dog toys they don't last long. Anything that makes noise scares her and the rest she destroys. Oh she also likes her critters. She has her own kitties and she's very protective of her cats. Wacky pit bull.

Margaret

Hey it's a pit bull they can do whatever they want.....:whistling:

Our bassets tear all the stuffing out of the toys, but then they play with the empty shell for months.

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that:

ours are both like that.

Both are Pom Crosses......Pom with Chihuahua and Pom with Pappion.

People wonder what the wet stinky rag is....not knowing its the remains from some stuffed toy.

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that:

ours are both like that.

Both are Pom Crosses......Pom with Chihuahua and Pom with Pappion.

People wonder what the wet stinky rag is....not knowing its the remains from some stuffed toy.

I also have a pom/chihuahua.....does the same thing....i have two others a cocker spaniel and a rat terrier....and the little one stirs up trouble....funny to watch....:178:

Cool to see another basset owner on here.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e330/rentalguy1/IMG00116.jpg

I'm impressed with your pic...no not the dog. The fact that you have carpet on the floor thats not half eaten and what..a remote on the coffee table...I am so jealous.... MINE MUST HAVE COME FROM A BAD SEED...When I scold mine, she runs over to TATERS and bites her....I love my dog...:fnd_(16):