IGNORED

Photos of a Venture Trike

Yama Mama

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I did all the work myself and my nephew did the paint job.

it was not hard to do and now the kit is made easer for the newer ventures.

I did not install the easysteer but have send a spare triple tree setup up to canada to have the changes made and I will be adding it to the bike in the spring.

It did not steer that hard but anything to make it better I am all for it.

Hope this helps.

Bikenut

Wisconsin

wow, i'm underwhelmed!

nice trike, if that's your preferance.lol

just jt

well! i'm not so "underwhelmed ", anymore!

the more i look at trikes, and the more my old bones ache, the better i like the idea of a trike!

gonna ride two as long as i can, but i LOVE the idea of having options!

just jt

I had a VW trike back in the early 70's. That machine sure was a lot of fun. Until someone actualy rides one I would say it's hard to judge one. Just my thoughts here. I do know that when the 2 wheeled horse gets a bit too much to handle I'll convert to a trike again in the blink of am eye. I've ridden sidecar rigs before too but those are a horse of a different color so to speak. Myself I prefer the trikes.

One thing I'd like to see for the Venture trikes is an operational reverse for times whem you really need to back up. I know there's a post somewhere around here about that too but as far as I know no conclusive option has been offered. Oh well maybe by the time I'm ready for that 3rd wheel someone will have that figured out. If not I'll build something.

Larry

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/21651/VWTrike-mail.jpg

Guest Captain Video

Anyone know if any of the trike kits are the kind where if one wheel loses traction the other one kicks in? We used to call it a "posi-rear".