IGNORED

Is there interest in another VentureRider mug order?

Freebird

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Don I am surprised you have not set up a survay link to keep track the numbers. looks like some pretty good interest adding up here.

Also what are the odds of buying direct from the manufacture. I am sure if you reach 100 they would be interested in talking.

Edited by saddlebum

Buying direct may or may not be possible but would certainly be more work. I would have to order them, receive them, find a screen printer to send them to and then pay shipping again to get them back to me. I think that shipping from the manufacturer, shipping to a screen printer, getting them shipped back to me and then shipping them to all of you would add a good bit to the cost.

I'll work on this more tomorrow and hopefully find somebody to deal with. The previous vendor had been GREAT in the past. Don't know what is going on this time unless they are just having trouble sourcing the mugs.

OH...just to keep you all updated. I FINALLY got a response back from my supplier. A lot of excuses but the bottom line is that they would have a price for my no later than tomorrow. I think it may have been my email to the CEO of the company that finally resulted in a response.

OK folks...I'm going to start another thread to get an exact count. Will probably start asking for your money either tomorrow or the next day.

The price is going to be about $25.00 per mug including shipping. That is with our logo as with the last ones. These are the larger 16 oz. mugs and come with the removable tea basket. They will be a bit more to Canada and to Australia. I'll have to get a shipping price.

I think this is a good price. It is about the same as the sell for on Amazon and those are without our logo.

Edited by Freebird

OK....I'll start it now. Really don't need a new thread, just need people to start sending MONEY. :) I'll get it going though. Sorry about the delay. It turned out to be a real pain as my previous supplier could not source these larger mugs. I've ended up having to buy the mugs from one place and them having them printed with our logo elsewhere. Finally have it pretty much sorted out though.

Don