IGNORED

$100 for a MC Survey

Bubber

Has anybody been approached by letter from GfK? Some sort of research group conducting a Motorcycle Evaluation.

They say they will pay me $100.00 for my opinions IF I qualify. The interview is supposed to take 90 minutes.

Interviews are being conducted 1-3rd in St. Paul /Minneapolis.

They already know I have a 2006 Venture so they must be searching DMV records or Yamaha records looking for people. I was thinking of turning them on to this site and they can read all the opinions they want, after they give me the $100.00.

So has anyone done this?

Do they give you the money at the time of the interview or is the check in the mail? LOL :crying:

Was it a waste of time? :yikes:

Was it at least interesting? :missingtooth:

Let’s have your comments!

Bubber

GfK is a reputable company, I've done work for them. The $100.00 is called an honorarium and is provided to individuals/companies that qualify for and complete the study. Usually sent via check in 30 or so days. They have an off in MN and this may be a panel where you go into their office at which time they may pay you on the spot.

You should know if you're qualified in the first few questions.

I'd say, go for it!! Where else can you make $66.67 an hour.

Dave

Edited by utadventure

I had one of those surveys cold call me at work, They promised me $50 to take the survey, I just happened to be bored with nothing to do, so I spent an hour on the phone with a pleasant sounding woman (she had a sexy voice:whistling:).

Even though I never really expected anything, a check for $50 showed up in my home mailbox about a month later and the check was good.

Most of the time we get telephone calls from some kid in a boiler room feigning his sales call as a survey. I usually ask for their name and address. They ask why, and I tell them I need to know where to send the invoice. As a business consultant I charge $300/hr with a two hour minimum. They always hang up... Love it!!