IGNORED

Relocated...sort of...

Dexx

I know, I haven't been on in awhile, but wanted to say "hi". Was waiting for my company to implode and finally got my permanent lay off date and held them to it. The girlfriend is happy because I was finally able to move because of the lay off. Just need to settle in to the new apartment , which we can't move into until the end of September. Had to sell the bike for some buffer zone money, but will be keeping my eyes open once I find a job or two. Figured I should pop in and let people know i was still around.

Been in South Carolina for about 2 weeks now and really like it so far, still feel a little geographically lost, but half the fun is exploring.

We're in Myrtle Beach right now. The girlfriend already has the apartment and an established job here. Not sure what I'm looking for right now, but I have some time to look. As hard as it was to sell the bike, I'm glad it got a good home. I had several thousand mostly trouble free miles on it and never got caught up on fixing the damaged plastic left over from the guy I bought it from. I'm really happy I found somebody who was interested in taking up the challenge. There would have been tears if I'd had to part it out.