IGNORED

Does any Albertan own a long gun?

Guest Swifty

The Canadian parliament is currently in hot debate over whether or not to repeal the former government's legislation requiring long gun owners to register their weapons. THAT is NOT the topic of this thread! I'm simply wondering if there is any venturerider with a long gun that could make a visit to a certain someone in Lacombe, Alberta. I've requested the address and will post it WHEN I get it....:smilies6: ;)

http://www.autotrader.ca/a/Honda+Gold+Wing/2007+Honda+Gold+Wing/LACOMBE/Alberta/19_2794830_/?ms=motorcycles_atvs

Scotty, You should go. Plan a nice leisurely ride out that way and check it out. I'm sure we're all wanting to know if this is a fake for sure. If not, I'll fly out there and ride it home.

Thomas

About an hour from here. I'd love to go check it out for you!

Scotty

If this is legit and you can buy this for 3600.00 just drive it to the USA and I will give you 4600.00 in cash on the spot. Yeah - like THATS ever gonna happen!!!!

Hi,

The bike is in great condition, has been properly maintained, has never been dropped or abused in any way. It has a clear title and the price I`m selling it for is $3,600 NEGOTIABLE, which is including all shippings charges.

Thanks

Nicolas BAUM

What are you doing looking at a plastic want to be scooter anyway. :stirthepot:

I never cared about looks........that's why I'd sit at a table and have lunch with you.

:rasberry:

Hi again,

the bike is stored in Spain (at MoneyBookers storage facility). Usually they deliver the bike with a 3-4 days maximum with return policy right after the payment is confirmed, for inspection and to pick it up instead of have it delivered you have to schedule an appointment, and it could take up to 25 days until you have it which is more than I`m willing to wait.

If you want to purchase it, let me explain you how MoneyBookers works and how we can proceed:

To start the official transaction I need your full name and delivery address, I forward it to MoneyBookers and they will notify you with all the instructions (payment, shipping, my account status etc.). One of their agents will be assigned to receive and handle the payment. You have to transfer the funds to their agent as per their email directions and when the payment is complete, you have to send them the transfers information, they verify it, deposit the purchase amount in their trust account and start the shipping process. You will have a 14-day return policy, so you will have the chance to test and inspect the bike before funds are released. If you decide to keep it, they have the power of attorney so they will transfer the title into your name and release me the funds, if not they will be responsible for the return shipping and you will have a complete refund within 3 days.

Anyway, they will explain you detailed the entire process.

I am waiting your email.

PS: Hi

Send me the full name and address for make the shipping .For payment i will use the bank account or paypal.

Transaction will close this by eBay,AutoTrader or MoneyBookers

Thanks

SO TELL ME VENTURERIDER LEOs...WHY CAN'T THE COPS SET UP DUMMY BUYERS, STAKE OUT MAILBOXES OR BANK ACCOUNTS OR WHATEVER IT TAKES, AND PROSECUTE THESE A$$HOLES?