IGNORED

Witnessed bike accident

hunter 1500

Saturday I was riding with a group (6 bikes) on a trip and we were in Wilke-Barre PA and met a bike and the guy was waving to us and looking at our bikes and wasn't paying attention and slamed into the back of a car. Thank god it was in the city and he wasn't going fast. He lost a little meat on his leg and I'm sure he will be sore but was ok for the most part. The bike took a hard hit on the throttle and brake cables and lines and a few scrapes but wasn't to bad.

We waited for him to get help and went on our way. He was awful lucky not to be hurt worse. The whole thing happeded right in front of me.

Saturday I was riding with a group (6 bikes) on a trip and we were in Wilke-Barre PA and met a bike and the guy was waving to us and looking at our bikes and wasn't paying attention and slamed into the back of a car. Thank god it was in the city and he wasn't going fast. He lost a little meat on his leg and I'm sure he will be sore but was ok for the most part. The bike took a hard hit on the throttle and brake cables and lines and a few scrapes but wasn't to bad.

We waited for him to get help and went on our way. He was awful lucky not to be hurt worse. The whole thing happeded right in front of me.

And I have moments when I wonder what the heck is wrong with people who wont wave back at me when I go by..:confused24:

Sure glad he is ok though...