IGNORED

more chrome

BIG TOM

Added the last tail light bulb so that all running and brake lights are now LEDS...Those Harley 90 degree bulbs sure are expensive. Added the chrome shift pegs and brake pedal also...Told TATERS she should feel a little safer now with the added SAFETY CHROME....:whistling: :fnd_(16):

Edited by BIG TOM

Nice looking Chrome add ons Tom! You can't have too many tail lights!

It's a shame she won't be able to see the "Safety Chrome" brake pedal under that big Sasquatch foot of yours! :rotfl::crackup::rotf::crackup::rotfl::crackup::rotf::crackup::rotfl::crackup::rotf:

Earl

I can see that the "old billy goat" must be feeling better........:stirthepot: :fnd_(16):

I can see how the tailights are "chrome safety"

but how does the chrome

pegs, chrome brake pedal, and chrome shift level...become safety chrome....? :bang head: Oh Well! :mo money:As long as he's happy...

One's EGO is Highly Reflective off of all that shiny chrome.

Has Big Tom gotten his Safety Chrome Ice Cream Bowl yet ?

BEER30

I can see how the tailights are "chrome safety"

but how does the chrome

pegs, chrome brake pedal, and chrome shift level...become safety chrome....? :bang head: Oh Well! :mo money:As long as he's happy...

Taters,,,,, if it ain't chrome and needs to move.,,,,, then's it's bound to rust, and we all know that once something rusts it's hard to move,,,,,, now we all know that on a 2nd gen the brake peddle isn't really used that much,,, (you've got to go fast to need such things often),, but the shifter lever is another story,,, it needs to move and move often, 'specially when there is a lot of weight on the bike,,, so I vote that Tom did the right thing,,, and you can't chrome the one side iffin you don't chrome the other,,, that's just the way it is!!!!

Big Tom, where did you get the pedal and pegs?

I ordered them thru Pioneer motorsports.....they give the members 15 % off ...they are in our vendors that offer us discounts section...Michella ( the owner) is a member here ..talk to Chad , he is her son and loves chatting with the members....the more gruff you give him the better he likes it...hes really fun to deal with...THEY COST ME AROUND 85 OR 90 BUCKS IF I remember right.....going to order the chrome tail light assembly this week........Make sure you tell them you are a member here...........