IGNORED

Please Help!

BigD

I'm leaving for a trip Sat. morning and I don't trust my HID light any more, so I'm puting the old Silverstar back in. Well, I took the HID lightbulb out, and I can't find the power cord for the headlight to reinstall the Silverstar. I thought I just left hanging when I put the HID in. I know this sounds crazy, but I can't see it anywhere. Where would the cord be coming from? I will be greatful for any help? Thanks

An HID light leads should be 2 largers ones and they go to a Ballast. there would also be a hi/lo controller and that would have 2 smaller wires going to the bulb. You'll need to remove the ballast and the controller. The controller is probably plugged into the original 3 lead headlamp socket

Buddy you are right, I followed some wires back to a part that was connected to the old HID light. That must have been the controler you were talking about. Untaped it, and there was the 3 prong plug I was looking for. Thanks everyone for your help, I'm the kind of guy that knows just enough to get into trouble when doing this stuff myself. I just got ten times my money's worth in membership dues. Thanks Again!!