IGNORED

RSTD owners

star4772

Pics I have aren't the greatest but it's all I have. I wouldnt use the same trunk I got because of the lock. I've replaced it twice and the 3rd is already toast. Just a POS. Looking for a new lock that will work. But as for the rack, I used a backrest from another RSTD and cut it down. So trunk/backrest is still quick release. I love that part. Hope this helps. God Bless. Mike

Pics I have aren't the greatest but it's all I have. I wouldnt use the same trunk I got because of the lock. I've replaced it twice and the 3rd is already toast. Just a POS. Looking for a new lock that will work. But as for the rack, I used a backrest from another RSTD and cut it down. So trunk/backrest is still quick release. I love that part. Hope this helps. God Bless. Mike

Have a look at this site: http://www.gadgetjq.com/trunks.htm Not Tour Deluxe motorcycles but all kinds of trunksetups mainly on Kawasaki cruisers. Should give you a good idea though since these Kawasaki cruisers are quite similiar in size and shape as the RSTD.

I myself am looking for a complete trunk and frame from a Venture to put on my Tour Classic 1998. It is a small task really once you have all the parts. Couple of holes to drill and it is bolt on after that.

Do you have a pic of it? sounds diff.

Star4772

Here is the thread on the trunk bracket Naturbar makes. It has pictures of it. HIs pics show an aftermarket trunk, but you could bolt on any of the Harley trunks as well.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=35033

You will find all of the RSTD trunk discussion in the the RSTD tech forum. Search "trunk" within that forum and that will bring up all the discussion threads, most have pics as well.

RSTDdog