IGNORED

Anyone near Gatlinburg this weekend 6/28?

Midrsv

I think my wife and I are going to take off for Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge Friday and ride around the area on Saturday. Of course her idea of riding around the area means to the nearest outlet mall. But I'm sure we'll make the trip over the mountain. If anyone is going to be in the area and wants to get together send me a message.

Dennis

Hey Denise,

Couple questions my friend..

Have you made reservations anywhere yet?

Let me know where so I can make reservations at same place if possible.

What time Friday do you think you will be in Gatlinburg or pg-birdforge...

Konnie and I will leave Friday to meet up with you.

Looking forward to seeing you both again.:cool10:

Oh, I will have to trailer my bike there but so what..

I think Konnie's idea of riding is has something to do with the outlet malls too..

That's Great Eck. Right now we've got reservations at the La Quinta Inn in Pigeon Forge. I don't know anything about the place I just picked it off the internet. If you have someplace better in mind just let me know before 6:00PM tomorrow.

Red Roof Inn

2510 Parkway

Pigeon Forge, TN 37863

865-908-6633

Our plans are to try to get on the road Friday afternoon by 1:30 or so and it will probably take us about 4 hours to get there. We'll get there in time for dinner and shopping. I think you have my cell phone number so call anytime if you wonder where we are.

We look forward to seeing you and Konnie again.

Dennis

Edited by Eck
Revised motels due to La Quinta Inn haveing bad reviews

So where is lunch at :whistling::whistling:

You now have a p-email that I sent you where I went ahead and booked your room under my name..and includes the confirmation number...:rasberry::thumbsup2:

Surprise us.............:biker:

We had a GA ride planned for Sat. that has been re-scheduled. We are waiting on a new tire to arrive hopefully by Fri. so can get it on. If so, we would like to meet up with you all. Eck, You have a number's so give us a call....

Mike & Denise

Mike,

Would love to have you two join all of us if you can.

As seen above, we are all staying at:

Red Roof Inn

2510 Parkway

Pigeon Forge, TN 37863

865-908-6633

Konnie and I plan on leaving Friday morning and arriving in Pigeon forge around 2pm. I will email you our cell numbers.

(I have your numbers from your profile page)

Sure hope you get that tire on....your gonna need it..:biker:

I look forward to seeing you and Denise again..!!

We will be in Pigeon Forge sometime Friday. We are currently in Virginia, leaving Friday morning heading to Pigeon Forge for two nights. Would like to meet up with you all maybe for dinner Friday night. We are already booked at Laurel Creek Resort but will call you when we get there, Eck. I have your cell that you gave me when you came to our meet in May. If it's different than that, let me know. We have tentative dinner plans with some other friends Saturday night...but may be able to do some riding earlier in the day on Saturday.

Let me know where you all are meeting Friday or I will call you when we get to to PF.

Don and Patti

Awww' date=' that is so sweet, Sleeperhawk! I think Riderduke makes a good wife!!!:stirthepot:[/color']

I not even supposed to be in this conversation. but its nice to be thought of. I cant make it.... But i am gonna to meet Stardbog in Front Royal VA on Saturday for Dinner. see all you guys in ROME!

We will be in Pigeon Forge sometime Friday.

GREAT NEWS...See you guys there and ride safe..

We are already booked at Laurel Creek Resort but will call you when we get there, Eck.

I have your cell that you gave me when you came to our meet in May. If it's different than that, let me know.

I have the same cell number: 256-429-8623

We have tentative dinner plans with some other friends Saturday night...but may be able to do some riding earlier in the day on Saturday.

Let me know where you all are meeting Friday or I will call you when we get to to PF.

Don and Patti

I guess we are all meeting at the Red Roof Inn... We plan to be there around 2pm Friday

Dennis and Valerie will arrive sometime around 5:30pm I guess, and Sleephawk should arrive.. heck who knows when he will get there, it's their anniversary and they may make several stops before arrive there..:whistling: but he did say they may take half a day off of work so they could leave a little earlier so we could all meet up for dinner..

Just give me a call when you get into P-Forge. :thumbsup2:

Shirley and I will be staying at the Tuskeegee motel over on 28 Friday & Saturday. We were thinking about going to The Chop House in Sevierville Friday, probably around 5 or 6.

Yall could join us there, or we could join yall somewhere. We would love to meet up either way.

I (we), have not made any dinner plans anywhere with anyone. I was going to wait for who shows up at Red Top Inn around 6pm, and let the group decide where they all want to go. Chop house is fine with us..but it really doesn't matter to me where we go.

Would love to meet up with you and Shirley too Mike.

Ride safe!:thumbsup2:

I not even supposed to be in this conversation. but its nice to be thought of. I cant make it.... But i am gonna to meet Stardbog in Front Royal VA on Saturday for Dinner. see all you guys in ROME!

You do get around, you know! :whistling: Looking forward to seeing you in Georgia! Ya'll have fun this weekend and ride safe.

Hey Eck..

We are leaving VA around 5 or so in the morning. It's about 400 miles I think and depending on the weather, we should be there by 5 or so. Will call you or locate the Red Roof Inn. Hope we have a good group. Don't care where we eat...as long as it's good, lol! We have put almost 2000 miles on the trike since last Friday. Been a great trip overall...C ya soon! Say hi to Konnie. Can't wait to see her again and catch up with what's happening...and visit with everyone else coming. It's great to see the ladies come too.

Patti

Guest scarylarry

Dang I miss this all the way around Last weekend GB and next weekend is Front Royal...

This weekend I'm home only cause I have to work....

Mike & I are going to ride up in the car and meet you all @ The Red Roof @ 6 tomorrow night.

I would like to throw out a dinner & live music option.

Smoky Mountain Brewery in Pigeon Forge is a great place to eat & socialize. They have a really good band that starts @ 9pm. And, it 0.04 miles from the motel....Here is their website & walking directions.

http://www.smoky-mtn-brewery.com

Distance: 0.040.1 mi Time:

• Start at 2510 PARKWAY, PIGEON FORGE going toward WALDENS MAIN ST
  • Arrive at 2530 PARKWAY, PIGEON FORGE, on the Right

This is just a suggestion, go to the website & check it out....It is a well kept secret with the locals.

Also, Eck you can sneak out of the back of the Red Roof & get on Wears Valley & cut through Metcalf Bottoms & cut down on a lot of traffic to get to River Road to 441.....or just stay on Wears Valley to 321 to Townsend then you can get on the Foothills Pkwy. Just trying to help out, we can talk about it tomorrow night....

Mike & Denise

You guys are all two months later...look at the first post - 06/28. FREUDIAN LIP ?

Both places sound great...to bad I had plans for Sat and work calls on Sunday. Hope everone enjoys. Hope to see all later.

MIKE aka Uturn

:Venture:

Bump...

Called and found out the Red Roof Inn still has a couple more vacancies..:whistling:

Come on and join us.....just make it happen..:biker::cool10:

Red Roof Inn

2510 Parkway

Pigeon Forge, TN 37863

865-908-6633

Edited by Eck

Mike & I are going to ride up in the car and meet you all @ The Red Roof @ 6 tomorrow night.

I would like to throw out a dinner & live music option.

Smoky Mountain Brewery in Pigeon Forge is a great place to eat & socialize. They have a really good band that starts @ 9pm. And, it 0.04 miles from the motel....Here is their website & walking directions.

www.smoky-mtn-brewery.com

Distance: 0.040.1 mi Time:

• Start at 2510 PARKWAY, PIGEON FORGE going toward WALDENS MAIN ST
  • Arrive at 2530 PARKWAY, PIGEON FORGE, on the Right

This is just a suggestion, go to the website & check it out....It is a well kept secret with the locals.

Also, Eck you can sneak out of the back of the Red Roof & get on Wears Valley & cut through Metcalf Bottoms & cut down on a lot of traffic to get to River Road to 441.....or just stay on Wears Valley to 321 to Townsend then you can get on the Foothills Pkwy. Just trying to help out, we can talk about it tomorrow night....

Mike & Denise

The Smoky Mountain Brewery is my most favorite places in the world! I do like the one in Gatlinburg better than the one in Pigeon Forge though.

Edited by Who Dey

The Smoky Mountain Brewery is my most favorite places in the world! I do like the one in Gatlinburg better than the one in Pigeon Forge though.

Gatlinburg is my favorite too, but the house band from there plays at the Pigeon Forge location every other weekend....and this weekend they are @ the PF location....