IGNORED

Anyone near Gatlinburg this weekend 6/28?

Midrsv

Well, we made it to the Red Roof Inn in Pigeion Forge

I made a grand entrance too...

I was un-tying my bike from the trailer and yep, you guessed it,.. The darn bike fell over in the trailer and scratched the heck out of the right side bag and fairing..

Good news is... It did not break any of the tupperware...and it can be repainted.. and I can still ride it.. I mean it could have fell over and broke something where I couldnt ride it at all now.. so my luck isnt all that bad..

Oh I am upsety about it, but I have to be thankfull that that is all that happened..

Sleeperhawk and Bobbie made it here, and so did B2dad and B2mom..

Hope to see more join us aroubnd 6pm..

Eck

We had a nice gathering of VR family last night.

B2Mom and B2Dad

Sleeperhawk and Bobbie,

Dennis and Valerie,

Mike and Denise,

Konnie and Eck, and

RandyA gave us all a surprise when he came in from around the corner and stood at our table. What a shocker it was to see him.

We all ordered meals, told stories and caught up on our past since last seeing eachother, then we made some plans for today to go for a ride and see what kind of trouble we could all get into.

Bobbie took many photos and I'm certain they will be posted at a later time.

Her and George went to their room to cellibrate their anniversary in the hot tub, while the rest of us tokk cold showers and went to sleep.. :whistling:

I may have to call and wke them up if we dont see them by 9am in the motel lobby...

Appears 1rooster is also on his way to Pigeon Forge today to join us, so if anyone else wants to come out and play, just show up at the Red Roof Inn located in PF at 9:30am

Denise and Mike went back home last nigth to north of Knoxville, but they said they just may come back over this morning and go riding with us if he can get his tire on in time.. (hope so)

Hope to see you there.

Eck

Sorry we missed Y'all.

We were on our way but a flipped Hummer with 4 trapped occupants blocked our route on 321 comming out of Wears Vally. Not knowing a route around, we turned around, ate at The Back Porch resturant and headed back across the mtn.

The tail of the dragon at night, in the rain, makes for an interesting ride.:eek:

Hopefully we'll make the next one.