IGNORED

Favorite College Team

Rick Haywood

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all of you folks that have a favorite team & also whom ever is playing XYZ team.

I really like The Ohio State Buckeyes, and would be ecstatic if they won every game.

There is also another team that is great to see have a good year, It's the Michigan Wolverines.

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af193/gdingy101/MichSlash.jpg

I love it when the traditional final game of our college season rolls around and we can meet our arch rivals from up north.

It is also all the better when the Michigan game comes around and those boys look like they haven't been touched all year. Clean shiny uniforms, and a perfect 10-0-0 record.

Then when they get their butts kicked in the Shoe and all hopes of a national title are gone, it is a great feeling to know that we did it to them. No Rose Bowl game for Michigan, maybe they will get a shot at the Papa John's Bowl or the Chick-fil-a-Bowl.

It's been six long years since Michigan has beat OSU, some kids at Michigan had to go their whole college career and never beat OSU, So Sorry.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aOYyKTu0Ys]YouTube- Ohio State Football 2010!!!! (IT GAVE ME CHILLS WATCHING THIS...)[/ame]

Live long & prosper with Coach Tressel

Gary

Edited by dingy
Clarified for the Michigan fans

Hard to believe Ohio State and U of M will not be playing each other this year. What has college football come to.

Sat, Nov 27 Michigan * Columbus, Ohio TBA Not sure what U of M you are talking about But they always play Michigan no matter what game is 11/27/2010. It is a protected rivalry game.

I then thought you might mean Minnesota but they also play. So help me out who do you mean.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOPS: Checked schedule and yes they are playing. I read it a couple weeks ago. I was so mad I didn't bother Checking it out. MY BAD.

• 4 months later...

US Air Force Academy Falcons.

A cool clip on the Falcon in flight at 180 mph.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3mTPEuFcWk&feature=related]YouTube - High-Velocity Falcon[/ame]

The average AF lineman is at a weight disadvantage of about 20 lbs each to their counterpart. Yet they play a pretty good game like the game with Oklahoma which AF did loose 24 to 27. Every once in a while they get blown out like the TCU game 7 to 38. But year after year they get a Bowl bid. This year AF beat Georgia Tech 14 to 7 in the Independence Bowl.