IGNORED

Annie sightings

muffinman

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

i think this is so cool. i have a little monkey i have as a ridding partner his name is george. he wears boxing gloves hence why i named him george.

he went over 6000 miles in one year on his fight for cancer trip..

and raised over 2 grand . but at last the one hes was fighting for lost his battle with pancreatic cancer.. that was my brother dale . the money went to help research this type of cancer.. because by the time they find it. theres not much time for that person..

Annie has gone south!!/ and east!!

she is in the good hands of Lisa and Bryan ruggles "bryan52577 "of Iowa and will be seen on a 2005 silver rsv.....watch for her!

thanks, mike

photo's on photobucket

user name ..usaannie

password.....america

Edited by eusa1

OK here we go, first took Annie to work with me in Omaha, NE. Took her to see the only Iowa town (Carter Lake), on the Nebraska side of the Missouri river.

Things were going pretty good so I took Annie to Bass Pro. I got a couple of things and she looked like she was having fun. :sign woo hoo:

When we left I showed Annie some "Art" (cough, cough) that the great state of Iowa paid something like 4.2 million for. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I needed some stuff from Cabela's also, so we drove over there. That is when she slipped away from me. :yikes: Found her about 10 min later up on a BIG old Grizzly bear. :whistling: Had him by both ears yelling OI, OI, OI, OI. Not sure what the he77 all that was about, but managment and a couple of security guards didn't like it and took us out side. Can't believe I got kicked out of Cabela's! :bawling: Not sure if it is that one store or the whole chain? :confused24:

Anyway on the way back to Oskaloosa we stopped by Freedom Rock. :thumbsup2: If you have not been there you need to stop by on the way through.

Saturday we are heading down to Missouri and take a picture there. So stay tuned! :sign woo hoo:

Bryan

cool pics! i hope you washed tour hands after she got done with the bear!!:whistling:

be carefull when you take her into MO. that is the "SHOW ME" state:shock3:

ya never know what kind of trouble she will get you into:sick::confused24::no-no-no::whistling:

:bobby::223: talk to ya soon...mike:stickinouttounge:

ozzy, ozzy, ozzy :thumbsup:

Bryan, thank you so much for taking me to see the "rock" :australia:

Annie,

Happy to do that for you, but it's one of those things that you just got to see in person and touch it. It just is an indescribable feeling you get when you reed about the Rock and then see it in person. :thumbsup2: :bawling:

If you go through Iowa when you get here, it is just a mile south of the interstate 80. It is sooooo cool! Any given day will have semis, cars, motorcycles and I even seen a bus there once.

Take care and I hope I get to meet you when you get here. I had the pleasure of getting to see the south-east part of your country and LOVED it.

Bryan

• 2 weeks later...

Well, Annie and us went for a ride to Missouri. Only road about 20 miles in Missouri cause Annie forgot her helmet and I didn't have an extra. :witch_brew:

Annie said Iowa was all corn and beans, I said NOT TRUE! So I took Annie to see the GIANT fans Iowa has. :innocent-emoticon:

Remember what I told you the fans are for Annie? :whistling:

A. To blow the clouds out of the state. (Notice clear Iowa and foggy Missouri)

B. Due to the decline of bee's, the fans blow the pollen from plant to plant.

C. The fans are for the poor unfortunates, that don't have a motorcycle.

D. You can't fool an Aussie, everyone knows they are not fans but actually pin-wheels used to make the state purdy.

E. None of the above, (Iowa blows!)

This next weekend I will be taking Annie to the "Leaf-lookers weekend in Wisconsin" and let her go home with someone else for a while. There is only so much to show Annie in Iowa. :sign woo hoo:

Bryan

Annie is heading north I think. She left me and went with a great couple, Deb & Gary (Iowawegian). I know they will take great care of her. :thumbsup2:

Good luck on your future adventures Annie, it was a pleasure to have you for a while!:sign woo hoo:

Bryan

Is Annie really going to ride in the Iditarod race this winter?

http://iditarodblogs.com/news/files/2010/05/PR-pg-1-185x240.jpg

Well, Annie made it home safe and sound with us from Leaf Lookers weekend...although she had a little to much to drink, we got her sobered up by the next morning!!! She rode across the great Mississippi River and although she didn't care for the steel grid bridge. I told her not to look down, but you know her.....!!

I'll be giving her a ride to the great state of Minnesota this week....hopefully I can hook up with someone in the next few weeks from up there. It would be nice to get her to Canada!

I'll post pix when I get them!