IGNORED

Carb cover

Guest eric the red

Guest eric the red

I was tooling through the J and P cycles book the other day.. came across a different carb cover than what Yamaha offers... anyone ever put one on the bike?

Sorry...but I personally think it's a misprint and your looking at a V-Twin.

I went to Barrons Custom Accessories wesite - the real vendor for this product. They claim the mini teardrop covers with the V-four engraving fits teh 1996-2001 Royal Stars. Those are not the RSV's. When you search Barrons site by model and select the Venture this part does not show up. The picture posted by Eric is from Barrons. That engine is a Yamaha V-four, but it's a slightly different version than the one on the RSV and Tour Deluxe.

So, this won't fit our bikes. That sux, but I save $150 by not buying them.

• 1 month later...
I can not find this in my Vol 4 J&P catalog. What page is it on?

It's a small world. A couple of days ago I called UPS to schedule a pick up and the gal that answered the line was a Kathy Brown. My response was I have a daughter named Kathy Brown!!

Now I'm looking at a post from Double D, aka David Dotson, My response is...Hey, I have a son-in-law named David Dotson..!! We must be running outta names.... :)

It's a small world. A couple of days ago I called UPS to schedule a pick up and the gal that answered the line was a Kathy Brown. My response was I have a daughter named Kathy Brown!!

Now I'm looking at a post from Double D, aka David Dotson, My response is...Hey, I have a son-in-law named David Dotson..!! We must be running outta names.... :)

OK, now the usually question, Where is he from?:2133: