IGNORED

A Big Thank You To All

mini-muffin

Just wanted to thank everyone for putting up with me this year. My chat buddies for keeping me laughing and company at night. The folks who sent PM's and emails as well. The folks who called just to check up on me. Rocket called every week when he could. ADC (Arthur) for helping me out when I had the water leak. Ruffy and Jean for letting me stay at their place for the Florida meet. Sledgehammer and Rene for letting me visit just for the heck of it as well as the times we all showed up to go to a meet. Blackjack and Janice for letting me stay when picking up and dropping off Muffin in June, as well as taking care of the SS bike while he was gone. Grey Ghost for all the helpful info. The Sleeperhawk's for everything this year.

Now for the one person who got stuck with me all year, Riderduke. I spent plenty of weekends at his house with his wife, daughter and David. The fact that Felicia didn't mind me riding with him to all the meets. Also for letting him come down and fix my electrical problem this past year. Can't thank them enough and there are no words to express how much it meant to me. Oh and if you really miss me too much David I'm sure Jeff would loan me to you.:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Now I don't want to get too mushy, but it was a great blessing when Jeff signed up on this site. The friends we've made are truly more like family. Without this bunch this year would have dragged on and been very difficult to get through.

Oh and I wasn't that much trouble now was I?:innocent:

So big hugs and kisses to all

Margaret

Just wanted to thank everyone for putting up with me this year. My chat buddies for keeping me laughing and company at night. The folks who sent PM's and emails as well. The folks who called just to check up on me. Rocket called every week when he could. ADC (Arthur) for helping me out when I had the water leak. Ruffy and Jean for letting me stay at their place for the Florida meet. Sledgehammer and Rene for letting me visit just for the heck of it as well as the times we all showed up to go to a meet. Blackjack and Janice for letting me stay when picking up and dropping off Muffin in June, as well as taking care of the SS bike while he was gone. Grey Ghost for all the helpful info. The Sleeperhawk's for everything this year.

Now for the one person who got stuck with me all year, Riderduke. I spent plenty of weekends at his house with his wife, daughter and David. The fact that Felicia didn't mind me riding with him to all the meets. Also for letting him come down and fix my electrical problem this past year. Can't thank them enough and there are no words to express how much it meant to me. Oh and if you really miss me too much David I'm sure Jeff would loan me to you.:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Now I don't want to get too mushy, but it was a great blessing when Jeff signed up on this site. The friends we've made are truly more like family. Without this bunch this year would have dragged on and been very difficult to get through.

Oh and I wasn't that much trouble now was I?:innocent:

So big hugs and kisses to all

Margaret

Who is this impostor posing as mini writing all this mushy stuff....Where's our mini ?

Ok this isn't gonna last long so you better enjoy while you can. Could end any minute as a matter of fact. Just wait for it.............................................................

Ok it's over. :Laugh:

Margaret

WELL........:confused24:

Oh and if you really miss me too much David I'm sure Jeff would loan me to you.:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret

:scared::scared::scared:

:rotf::rotfl::crackup: It was fun, what are family members for. I got a new found respect for everyone who rides to these M&E's 2-up.