IGNORED

Riding to the Funeral

HALRSV99

Saturday morning Darryl and myself, as of now, will be riding down to the funeral. Departure time will be determined by the funeral time and the weather.

I will post back here by Thursday night as to the time and meeting place if anyone else is interested in riding with us.

Please post and let me know if you are interested.

Hal

Guest BluesLover
Saturday morning Darryl and myself, as of now, will be riding down to the funeral. Departure time will be determined by the funeral time and the weather.

I will post back here by Thursday night as to the time and meeting place if anyone else is interested in riding with us.

Hal

Hal - I have to participate in the Kids Help Phone Bowlathon, so I will attend depending on the timing of the funeral.

I am going to try and make it to the visitation (likely Friday).

Guest ReinyRooster

Hal, I'm in but the current forecast for Saturday is rain. I'll be taking the car, so anyone wanting to cage it with me, let me know. As Hall said, departure time to be determined.

Hal

I would be interested in meeting up with you, let me know.

Ian

I will join up with any body if they want to meet in London by the 401. If raining prefer the cage if someone has room.

Darrell

we should be able to workout something by thursday night, darrell. hopefully forecast changes by then, and we may be able to ride bikes.:smile5:

Guest ReinyRooster

Abdul, I don't know how many I will have in the car yet, depends on the weather for Hal & Darryl but I'm guessing we could squeeze you in! Probably meet at the car-pool lot on the 401 at Homer Watson Blvd...time I would guess around 8:30 but we'll firm up these details in the next few days.

Count me in...changed previous plans with my family so I can do this.

Have minivan, room for 6 comfortably (quad seating).

Suggesting this option...let's find a central meeting place in the morning where we can gather to organize the car pool thing on the spot and leave the other vehicles sit for the day...(HomerWatson and 401?)

Failing that; who wants to come with me?

Count me in...changed previous plans with my family so I can do this.

Have minivan, room for 6 comfortably (quad seating).

Suggesting this option...let's find a central meeting place in the morning where we can gather to organize the car pool thing on the spot and leave the other vehicles sit for the day...(HomerWatson and 401?)

Failing that; who wants to come with me?

Dave: I sent you a pm as Dianne and I would like to meet up with you.

Just need a time and place?

Thanks John

Guest ReinyRooster

So why don't we do this....everyone from the K-W area or anyone passing through the K-W area that wants to carpool meet at the carpool lot situated on the south side of the 401 at Homer Watson Blvd at 8:30a.m. There is a Tim's on Homer Watson just north of the 401 so everyone can get their breakfast or coffee or whatever and we can go from there.

Anybody in the London area want to car pool or in my case 2person truck pool.

Darrell

If there isn't Darrell, perhaps the Kitchener folks will have some room to pick you up on the way through. I'd like to reserve you a seat; I owe you; keep watching the thread.

Guest maddabber

If at all possible would like to join in. I will keep one of my eyes open to this tread. The other one will have to do some other stuff.

Thanks

Darrell

Ok, I will be taking the mini van, which seats 7, Swifty is taking his mini van which seats 6, so hopefully we can get everyone in two vehicals.

We can meet at the Tim Hortons at 401 and Homer Watson at 8:30am.

Have some coffee take the vehicals to the carpool area by the 401 and head out around 9:00am.

Hal

Man I'd like to ride. Is that option still open? But I'll cage it if we are.

Post from Ramblin man inviting us for eats afterward, are we in?

Quote:

To all those attending Leslie's funeral on Saturday -

As it would be Leslie's wishes, the family will not be having a wake after the funeral. My wife and I would like to invite any of you who will be attending to join us at our house for a light lunch and fellowship after the service.

In order to make necessary arrangements we would appreciate having an idea of how many of you may be joining us. Please email us at mbooks@xplornet.com

Thanks, Bruce & Maxine

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15913&page=2&highlight=garyn

I think it would be a wonderful idea.