IGNORED

Leaving Friday...2July

BoomerCPO

I signed on with a Outfit to pick up/deliver all critters that wash ashore the Loozeeanner Gulf Coast....looks like our drop-off point will be in/near Noo Awlings for all the injured and oil-slimed critters.

I will be on 24 hour call....with a specially equipped vehicle....and be gone for 14 days beginning on the morning of the 2 July.

Squid and Kbran I'll call you guys when I get settled in and working.

For the rest of ya here....Keep a sharp eye for those durn pygmies and shoot on sight before they can get yer beer and Bar-B-Q....

Boomer....whose gonna try to make a difference.... and going to a different kind of war this time around.:happy34:

how much bp paying for this i might want to sign on, if the price is right.

don c.

This is a private Outfit that has been doing this for several years now. BP has nothing to do with it.

I never asked about the pay and I really don't give a hoot....This is a challenge for me and the opportunity to give back to my beloved home State.

Boomer....who sez some things don't have a price....excluding pygmies and beer of course.:crackup:

If'in your down that way stop and get those pygmies of yourn a hungry gator out of the bayou so they have a little something to keep busy with.

Wouldn't them getting into mischief if your not watch'n real close. :missingtooth::missingtooth::missingtooth:

Hope it all goes well for you and ya'll are real productive! :thumbsup2:

For the rest of ya here....Keep a sharp eye for those durn pygmies and shoot on sight before they can get yer beer and Bar-B-Q....

Maybe I'll drag some of those little fellas up to Canada with me, see if maybe the cold with get them to behave! :cold: If not, at least they will be Canada's problem :rasberry:

Way to go Boomer:thumbsup: Nice of you to take up the cause, me thinks you mite have an ulterior motive:think: Heard there is a busload of LSU girls signing up for the same thing:rasberry::rasberry: Take care, Craig

NO CHIT? DAYUUUUM I FEEL BETTER ALREADY !!!

Boomer.....who can't remember the last time he whooped it up wit a college gal....but I'll bet she does!!!:crackup:

Hope it all goes well for you and ya'll are real productive! :thumbsup2:

Maybe I'll drag some of those little fellas up to Canada with me, see if maybe the cold with get them to behave! :cold: If not, at least they will be Canada's problem :rasberry:

Sounds like a great plan to me!!

Boomer....who sez ya gotta drop a few off at RhondaT's house.....jest fer giggles.:crackup:

At least you got plenty of experence for new job!! Been picking up those 2nd Gen parts for years and some of them are pretty Oil soaked!!:whistling:

Wish I could join you on this one.

Ya but it beats the heck outta hunting down PLASTIC fer those Maytags.

Boomer....who sez ya gotta draw a line in de sand sometimes.....:crackup: