IGNORED

Truck totaled

rod

Well coming home from work yesterday at 4:15 I got t boned in my truck. The guy hit me hard enough to put me on two wheels. I have a 1995 Chev Z71 full sized 4 wheel drive, he has a full size van. I feel like ... umm well like I got hit by a truck this morning but not hurt too bad. For some reason the CHP did not waant me to get near the guy that hit me so I have to get the report to get the insurance for him. I have to go to the tow lot to get my tools out of the truck this morning; more $ in tools than the truck is worth. He came frome a side street and I never saw him till he hit me. Be careful out there Rod

good thing you weren't on the scoot... glad you're not hurt too badly.

Took the words right out of my mouth, there is a silver lining to that cloud, I dont think you would have fared too well on the bike. All the best to you with all the dealings.

I sure hope your tools are there when you get to the lot. Many, MANY years ago my Dad was in a bad accident driving a station wagon with the back full of tools. When we got to the lot nothing was in the car and no one knew a thing. The local LEO's were worse than useless and probably related to everyone there.

Good luck and just be glad you made it home that day.

You wanna watch an insurance company adjuster (not an independent) squirm, tell him the word "totaled" is not gonna enter into the conversation. Tell him that you are expecting your truck back in the same condition that it was in before HIS client hit you! No better, no worse, but at least in the SAME condition.

Still probably won't get the truck fixed, but MAY get you a better settlement!

Oh and BTW, where is my rental truck until this is settled????????????:think:

(Since you have a business to run......)