IGNORED

CLASS head needed for parts

Does anyone have a working or non working CLASS controller head that they would part with cheap to help a member out.

I have been working with Curtis, trying to get his CLASS system working to no avail. He bought a unit from Shawn Hess that was not working and I tried it in my bike and it didn't work there either. Bongobobby brought a unit to MD that also was not working.

Both units have the upper circuit board malfunctioning, not the lower one that is covered in the tech section. I determined this by swapping boards out with my working unit.

Could not see anything obvious with either one.

:sign67:

Gary

Well, used to work and had a bit of Class but lately my Head's been otta' control :whistling:. The only air mine takes in in the front forks...and through the K&N. Wish I ahd a button for the rear :stickpoke:. Good luck on your quest.

Hey check with squidly or cupcake...he likes that name! I left a few class parts with him and I have a bunch of other parts for the 83-85 1st gen. If you need something I ask that you pay for shipping....that's all. Squid helped me and told me to pass it on so here I am doing just that.:dancefool: