IGNORED

Hey Squidley !!

E-Fishin-C

With all those Award Medal you have earned... Do I have to call you Sir Brad :rotfl: I think Not,,,,,,,But I will applaud you:bighug::thumbsup2::dancefool::clap2::clap2:

medal-blue-gold.gif Award Name: VR VentureIn Host

Award Description: For a great job in hosting a VR Rally Issue reason: For his GREAT job on the Fort Collins Rally.

Issue time: 07-14-2007 10:28 AM medal-blue-gold.gif Award Name: Exceptional Member

Award Description: For going above and beyond in helping a fellow member Issue reason: For many reasons. He has helped many and is much appreciated.

Issue time: 07-14-2007 10:28 AM medal-blue-gold.gif Award Name: Exceptional Member

Award Description: For going above and beyond in helping a fellow member Issue reason: All his hard work on Charlies bike.

Issue time: 10-28-2006 01:32 PM medal-blue-gold.gif Award Name: Exceptional Member

Award Description: For going above and beyond in helping a fellow member Issue reason: For ALWAYS going the extra mile in helping a member in need. Most recently...86er.

Issue time: 09-20-2006 06:20 PM medal-blue-gold.gif Award Name: Patriot Guard Rider

Award Description: Proud member of the Patriot Guard Riders Issue reason: For being a Patriot Guard Rider

Issue time: 09-12-2006 07:51 AM medal-blue-gold.gif Award Name: Exceptional Member

Award Description: For going above and beyond in helping a fellow member Issue reason: His help as a Moderator of VentureRider.org

Issue time: 08-30-2006 08:26 AM

Absolutely not!

They are interesting but I'm still the same ahole I ever was. I appreciate your looking at them, but I just have a bigger mouth and follow through with things. I ain't nobody special...and once everyone meets me, they figure it out :)

I think its great that Charlie brought this up and i also know you should have more i did not realize how to give them and squidly and sweetnothing along with Carbon one spent one of there days working on my bike in the spring and when i say day i mean all day

and what did my bill come to but new friendships and thank yous along with cheesecake to go

Thanks Guys it will never be forgotten

:thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

Dray

Absolutely not!

They are interesting but I'm still the same ahole I ever was. I appreciate your looking at them, but I just have a bigger mouth and follow through with things. I ain't nobody special...and once everyone meets me, they figure it out :)

You may have a big mouth, I can somewhat agree to that, and that you follow through with things is only because once you get in motion, all that momentum is pretty hard to stop. Now that we're talking about things of a larger nature, I think it's only fair to mention your heart, for it is an effective size to match the body it's meant to serve.

MAN, YOU HAVE A BIG, SPECIAL, HEART

Absolutely not!

Yeah That Duuuude. :rotf::rotf::rotf:

you might as well "grin and bear it" squid man. lonna has set you up to be in the spotlight!

everyone here , thinks you do all that "extra work" out of the kindness in your heart.

you and i know better!

every time someone comes by for a "tune-up", you get cheesecake!lol

just jt

you might as well "grin and bear it" squid man. lonna has set you up to be in the spotlight!

everyone here , thinks you do all that "extra work" out of the kindness in your heart.

you and i know better!

every time someone comes by for a "tune-up", you get cheesecake!lol

just jt

So....when you comin' JT?! And what kind of cheesecake would you like!?? LOL