IGNORED

Anyone Ever Order From This Place?

StarRider07

I will agree those sure are good prices, and going through the Venture section they look like right out of the Yammie catalogue.

But I have not dealt with them, sorry can't help that way.

How did you find these guys?

Just by doing google searches for Venture accessories.

Greg

Guest KitCarson
Has anyone ever order from:

https://www.rickroushaccessories.com/store/index.php

Their prices seem very very good. The only contact method is by contact form on the site. There is no phone number, address or email address.

Would like to hear from anyone that has had experience with them.

Greg

I ran across this ......I am from Awkansasaas and cannot spell too good.......but I have learned the hard way.....if a business doing business on the web.......has no phone number.....no email address......no address.....best to go find another. Prices too good to be true.....not just a few dollars off.......most likely are not true..... some things like Chrome are fake.......poor quality.......copies of name brands.........

Kit

Yes, I've tried to put an order together with these guys in the past, but beware, if I remember this was the website I found to have VERY HIGH shipping rates, so therefor it's really not such great prices. They say they will beat anybody elses price but neglect to mention the high shipping rates till you check out!

I contacted them when I was placing an order to advise them of this and they wouldn't come down on shipping to be competative with other sites.

This is where they get you! :confused24:

• 4 weeks later...

Apparently they have fixed there problem on the order/shipping calculator since I tried sometime back. I do remember an order I was putting together @$225 plus and the shipping was @$62 but I e-mailed them and they reduced it @33% but still weren't competative at the time with other Yamaha sites, South Seattle for one. They weren't heavy or bulky items either.

Yes I do agree on them having great prices if this has been corrected. Maybe I or some others at the time brought the problem to there attention.

My Brother purchased his Road star from them for an unbeatable price and then ordered about $1,500.00 in oem items to add onto it and they messed up on the paint for the saddlebags. He is has been trying to iron it out since August. I was going to purchase my RSTD from them they said they would beat any price(as usual) but when I brought them the deal in writing they said the dealer in which I did purchase it from was wrong, well guess what? I got it from a much smaller strictly yamaha dealer and even though they are 60 miles away I have been quite happy. There was also an item they listed on e-bay but they wouldn't let me pick up locally. The dealership (it should be the same one) is locate in Medina, Ohio

I have ordered from them. They are good - however the one part I ordered was on backorder (by every dealer in the nation) - can you guess which one ;-) - Carb Covers. I ordered them then 2nd week of July, and I got them the last week of August. Now that stated - I don't believe this was their fault - as no dealer anywhere had them or could get them any faster. And to their credit, they offered to me twice if I wanted to cancel the order, and they were exceptionally responsive to my emails.

I wish you luck. I would order from them or South Seatle Power Sports. I have yet to beat any of their prices.

Stu