IGNORED

Help A Stone got us

PastorPaul

My wife and I were comming back from Aiken SC this morning. We had a truck in front of us kick up a bunch of rock laying on the road. We got hit with some of them and one punctured the radiator. Does any body have a radiator for a 2003 royal star midnight venture laying around. We are grounded till we get another radiator.:crying:

Here's my plug for Steve Wagner who makes a custom painted grill to match the color of your 2nd Gen or available in black...

http://www.venturerider.org/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=2175&title=2nd-gen-custom-painted-radiator-grills&cat=7

I'll 2nd that plug. Besides great looking I don't think much could get thru to the radiator core to damage it.

Larry

I have a reconditioned radiator for a RSV. It develped a leak years ago and Yamaha was taking too long for a replacement. I had it repaired so I could keep riding. Months later I got a new replacement and the dealer told me to keep the one I had repaired. It works fine without any problems.

Let me know if you need it.

:farmer:

I have a reconditioned radiator for a RSV. It develped a leak years ago and Yamaha was taking too long for a replacement. I had it repaired so I could keep riding. Months later I got a new replacement and the dealer told me to keep the one I had repaired. It works fine without any problems.

Let me know if you need it.

:farmer:

Email headed your way sir.