IGNORED

New Ride I'm still in shock...

buddy

I'm still kinda in shock over this....

My wife Peg bought me a 04 Midnight Venture

Peg said since I sold all my bikes to pay - funeral - doctor - knee rehab - and other bills plus helping my family with their bills $$

She said she wanted to buy me a motorcycle? I'm shocked like who are you? one night she asked if Mavrick still had his 04 Midnight for sale I said guess so why? Lets buy it

wow my jaw dropped and hit the floor could not believe she said that. Well today she gave Mavrick the check to the Midnight and I have to say this is one beautiful bike Mavrick babied this machine very nice and the sound is beautiful BUB mufflers I fell in Love all over again. I seen Mavricks Midnight at Giga whiskey last maintenance day and fell in love with his bike man it was a beauty we talked awhile then went on with our lives never thought I would end up with this Midnight. Peg said she knew I prefer the Venture over the Wing due to my knee problem but I bought the wing for her anyway due to her back trouble! she said I'm always doing for others so she bought me this Midnight.

I never had anyone buy me something this big or this nice .:crying: I almost cried I usually end up with a package of socks:rotfl:

Mavrick and his better half Pam took us out for a ride and bought us lunch Thank You Pam for the lunch it was fun and the place was really nice:happy34: and hope we can return the favor. Peg's back was feeling pretty good and had no trouble riding the Midnight I think she had more fun than me :) we had a blast riding with Mavrick & Pam

I will post better photos later the 6hr return trip kinda tired me out and sun burned my arms pretty good in the Texas Heat but it was worth it :happy34:

Buddy

Edited by buddy

Dang Buddy, you sure go through the bikes! ;)

I thought you were still riding the Wing! :hihi:

Got yourself a pretty one there. I have a soft spot for the Midnights.

Family comes first so the Wing & the rest had to go help pay their doctor bills and Peg Mom funeral and stuff plus my health was pretty bad there for a while Peg had me in the ER due to my Heart trouble so that was another bill there. I had two jobs helping pay the family bills doctor told me if I dont stop Peg will be buring me so that was an eye opener there. Peg put a stop to it with the family!

Since then my health has really inproved a lot and I have not been asked for any more favors $$ if you want to call it that........

enough said........

Buddy

Family comes first so the Wing & the rest had to go help pay their doctor bills and Peg Mom funeral and stuff plus my health was pretty bad there for a while Peg had me in the ER due to my Heart trouble so that was another bill there. I had two jobs helping pay the family bills doctor told me if I dont stop Peg will be buring me so that was an eye opener there. Peg put a stop to it with the family!

Since then my health has really inproved a lot and I have not been asked for any more favors $$ if you want to call it that........

enough said........

Buddy

Amen to that! Glad your feeling better. :thumbsup2:

Nobody's bike should look as good as your own, except my 650!

That ride I had on Owen's bike spoiled me. I want my own RSV! :bawling:

Congrats on the new wheels Buddy!!

QUOTE=kbran;483220]Congrats Buddy. It almost looks as good as mine.:rasberry:

hi buddy

congrats on the midnight, i have rode with mavrick and indeed that is a great bike. peggy is a great woman, don't get me wrong we have a lot of special ladys on this site. but wow bought you a motorcycle. glad to hear your doing better.

reguards

don c.

Hey Buddy:

Now that is one GREAT looking ride you have there! There's an old saying about "paying it forward"...and it looks to me like that old saying has some truth to it! Good for you, you obviously deserve it!

gunk:thumbsup2: