IGNORED

I'm pooched now....

BoomerCPO

No excuses now Chief....Take him up on the offer and make the plans for MD. I am trying to weasle out of Thursday too so you Kenny and Beth, Lonna and I can ride up together. Just imagine the carnage we can create on a trip like that!

:banana:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thing they gave those second gen's a five year warranty.

Those first gen's are like an Energizer Bunny, keep going & going & going, till you can't see how far ahead they are !!!

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af193/gdingy101/energizer.jpg

Gary

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that: Was thinking the same thing

Sorry to hear that.

Hey Boomer, if it works, don't worry about mounting it. just use duct tape or zip ties until you get to Don's. We'll take care of it there!! You're one character I just gotta meet. I think it'll be kinda like going to a circus or a zoo!!:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

No excuses now Chief....Take him up on the offer and make the plans for MD. I am trying to weasle out of Thursday too so you Kenny and Beth, Lonna and I can ride up together. Just imagine the carnage we can create on a trip like that!

:banana:

Brad....I'm going to pull the pooched fuel pump today. As soon as I get Bubber's pump via UPS I'm going to put it in . Have my fingers crossed that all will work out.....I REALLY WANT TO BE WITH YOU GUYS NEXT WEEK!!!

Can't see having anyone come out here tomorrow because nothin can be done until Bubber's pump arrives....and it may be Mon or Tues of next week before THAT happens.

Boomer.....sending up prayers and promised the pygmies another beating if things don't work out....:Laugh:

And seriously, if you need me to ride there tomorrow to babysit the pygmies while you work, let me know. I have it mind to head to Abita and retrieve a growler of the good stuff if yer done in time.

Dave

Dave....I really appreciate the offer Bro.....I'm pulling the pooched pump out today....I don't expect UPS to show up with Bubber's spare pump until Mon or tues of next week. Having you out here Fri is not gonna accomplish anything cuz it will all be a waiting game until the spare pump arrives.

Boomer.....who sez if a fireball and plume of smoke shows up over Opelousas,La. then you'll know that I pooched up the job BIG TIME.....:shock3:

Dave....I really appreciate the offer Bro.....I'm pulling the pooched pump out today....I don't expect UPS to show up with Bubber's spare pump until Mon or tues of next week. Having you out here Fri is not gonna accomplish anything cuz it will all be a waiting game until the spare pump arrives.

Boomer.....who sez if a fireball and plume of smoke shows up over Opelousas,La. then you'll know that I pooched up the job BIG TIME.....:shock3:

Well, if Tuesday night rolls around and you can't get it done, I'm willing to ride over and help. There's a lot of time between dark o'clock and light o'clock to install a fuel pump. And besides, I want to see how you light up the night with that HID of yours!

Dave

Hey Boomer, if it works, don't worry about mounting it. just use duct tape or zip ties until you get to Don's. We'll take care of it there!! You're one character I just gotta meet. I think it'll be kinda like going to a circus or a zoo!!:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

ROFL!!! I hear ya Bro....I'm wondering if you guys can handle me after I get a few shots of.....ahem....medicine.....and get onna roll there.....

I suspect BradT and his wild woman Rhonda will be there....and you ain't seen nothing till you see me and dat crazy woman get the hijinks going.....LOL

Boomer....who hopes to be there and hopes Don has connections with the local LEO's.....:Laugh:

Well, if Tuesday night rolls around and you can't get it done, I'm willing to ride over and help. There's a lot of time between dark o'clock and light o'clock to install a fuel pump. And besides, I want to see how you light up the night with that HID of yours!

Dave

Will do Dave....I'll keep the updates going here....And if I get the job done there's nothing that sez ya can't do a ride here next week....I can put ya up for the night and feed ya good too....:thumbsup2:

Boomer.....who sends his sincere THANKS to Dave and all others here!~

It went out today at 10:00am, FED-EX

should have it Monday or tuesday.

NO the fat lady did not sing... YET!!!!!!!

No tracking number yet either, will send shortly.

Bubber

aka Steve

Thanks Bubber!!

Boomer.....who will make that fat gal sing loud and clear if luck holds out.

Here is the number that was on the label, I am not sure with FedEx but UPS always start with 1Z. This one is not recognized yet so it probably has not been scanned yet.

9612804 0395826 60024234

PS punch that biggest pigmy right in the chops for me, I think he is responsible for all the rain this week.

:missingtooth::missingtooth::missingtooth:

Here is the number that was on the label, I am not sure with FedEx but UPS always start with 1Z. This one is not recognized yet so it probably has not been scanned yet.

9612804 0395826 60024234

PS punch that biggest pigmy right in the chops for me, I think he is responsible for all the rain this week.

:missingtooth::missingtooth::missingtooth:

Got it Bubber....and THANKS again Bro!!

Boomer....who sez the pygmies have scattered and are hiding in the trees now....buncha wimps can't handle the beatings it seems....:Laugh:

UPDATE....10 June.....6PM

The pygmies are playing soccer with the pooched fuel pump on de Living Room floor.

Bring on dat Bubber pump FedEx man.......

Boomer.....who hopes one of the little bastids don't kick the darn thing into the TV set.:crying:

Right on! C'mon Boomer, lock them pygmies in the closet and get that pump on and verified working!

Dave

I'm waiting on FedEx to show up. As soon as I get the pump in and test ride done I'll be packing the scoot for the run to MD.

I have marching orders from GREAT friends that I MUST GO TO MD...or suffer an a$$ kicking....LOL.

Boomer.....who sez the pygmies will be pizzed when I sneak outta here tomorrow and head fer Bogalusa and the big run to de MD.:hihi: