IGNORED

Ohio invasion

BIG TOM

That's cuz all the best cheesecake is in....Texas!!!

Boomer....who sez eat yer hearts out and enjoy the Pond Monsters....:Laugh:

True dat but I believe Sweetnothing is gonna be in Ohio that weekend so guess where the best cheesecake is gonna be? You want cheesecake that weekend then haul yourself on up to Ohio.

Larry

True dat but I believe Sweetnothing is gonna be in Ohio that weekend so guess where the best cheesecake is gonna be? You want cheesecake that weekend then haul yourself on up to Ohio.

Larry

:dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool: :big-grin-emoticon: :big-grin-emoticon: :big-grin-emoticon: :sign yeah that:

Well if you sweet talk Boomer he may just bring ya some. He's suppose to be at MD.

Margaret

I can't make it there this year........:crying::crying:

Boomer......who hopes Brad and Lonna do make it to Don's MD cuz I'm NOT a cheesecake hog.....:thumbsup2:

been on here now for a little over two years never made to maintance day or ashville or PIP but all this talk about some cheese cake really makes stop amd think man what have i been missing so hopefully this year at Don's i might just have to get me some of that cheese cake and see what i have been missing out on any body else with me?

Folks...I hate to burst your bubble, but Lonna is taking this year off from making cheesecakes. Last year 14 were made by her, her daughter Heather and Kim Englehart (Cecdoo's better half) She is going to take this year off from doing it and just enjoy MD and relax.

Iffin you want cheesecake....your gonna have to come to Texas :whistling:

Folks...I hate to burst your bubble, but Lonna is taking this year off from making cheesecakes. Last year 14 were made by her, her daughter Heather and Kim Englehart (Cecdoo's better half) She is going to take this year off from doing it and just enjoy MD and relax.

Iffin you want cheesecake....your gonna have to come to Texas

:whistling:

Well Deserved Break!!' I gotta loose a few pounds anyway!!

Iffin you want cheesecake....your gonna have to come to Texas

:whistling:

A 200 mile ride to Texas for friendship and cheesecake is certainly in order.....anytime!

Where the heck is Kbran? Was there a uprising at the Bogalusa jail?

Boomer.....who has an Iron Horse chomping at the bit.....:Laugh:

A 200 mile ride to Texas for friendship and cheesecake is certainly in order.....anytime!

Chief,

You know the door is always open for you and everyone else...come west young man! (well maybe not so much young) :confused24:

There's about to be if this drunk dosen't quit beating on the door.:mad:

Chief,

You know the door is always open for you and everyone else...come west young man! (well maybe not so much young) :confused24:

I'll fergit about the age thingy....this time:rasberry:......:Laugh:

THAT STANDING OFFER WORKS BOTH WAYS MY FRIEND!:thumbsup2:

Boomer.....who sez its time to motivate mah Bogalusa friends and crazy Walter into doing SOMETHING.

been on here now for a little over two years never made to maintance day or ashville or PIP but all this talk about some cheese cake really makes stop amd think man what have i been missing so hopefully this year at Don's i might just have to get me some of that cheese cake and see what i have been missing out on any body else with me?

Well, guess we'll have to make do with a cigar and beer.

:buttkick:He's quite for now:whistling:

Work the week end then two weeks vacation. Woo HOOOOO

Another vacation? Dang I gotta get a job at that jail.......:Laugh:

Boomer.....who sez we could all snooze and let the pygmies handle Guard Duty.:thumbsup2: