IGNORED

Any chance of finding these parts?

Just wondering if anyone has a part bike or something where I could get these plastic parts. Attached is a picture, I can look through the part diagrams for the numbers if it would help. Basically the plastic that the CLASS and CB sit on. 89 VR

Thanks!

Just wondering if anyone has a part bike or something where I could get these plastic parts. Attached is a picture, I can look through the part diagrams for the numbers if it would help. Basically the plastic that the CLASS and CB sit on. 89 VR

Thanks!

You don't want to know what these panals go for new..... :mo money:

59J-28221-00-00 1 $202.68 $140.55

If I were you I'd keep looking at Ebay. I have a couple floating around here, but can't be sure if they belong to one of the 'kit' bikes, so I'm no help. Maybe another member has a spare in his stash and only one bike... :rotf:

You don't want to know what these panals go for new..... :mo money:

59J-28221-00-00
1 $202.68 $140.55

If I were you I'd keep looking at Ebay. I have a couple floating around here, but can't be sure if they belong to one of the 'kit' bikes, so I'm no help. Maybe another member has a spare in his stash and only one bike... :rotf:

WOW! I bought one about 18 months ago for 50ish. They've really gone up!

I have a brand new part that I bought for a '83 VR project bike that I ended up selling. Found another with lower miles and in better condition. Just can't remember if it is the left or the right side. I'm at work and will let you know Monday evening. If it works out I will just send it to ya.

I have a brand new part that I bought for a '83 VR project bike that I ended up selling. Found another with lower miles and in better condition. Just can't remember if it is the left or the right side. I'm at work and will let you know Monday evening. If it works out I will just send it to ya.

Great, thanks!:dancefool:

Any luck?

Thanks!

Todd