IGNORED

Welcome to our WingNuts

Not Official here yet,but should have mine ordered by tomorrow evening..Metallic Black,Level3 Nav/CB ,XM,TPMS, ABS...So far Ive gone nuts on the accessories..Not gonna say how much but I may go broke with all the stuff I can put on it..Now got to get to Russellville ARK to pick it up..My Venture I THINK is sold..If not Ill put it back in the classifieds but still buying the Wing. Now,Not to start a debate but I wanted to wait out on Honda to make changes..I called them direct and they said.."There will not be a 2011 GW,but there will be an early release of a 2012 made in Japan." I gave up on Yama doing anything to the Venture...Loved my bike.and never had ANY trouble out of it,just wanted something different. Im staying around here though,too many great friends!

Yeah put one up after I sell my Wing..........:buttkick::rasberry:

Thanks Don really Thank You !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy34:

We are almost out of the hole after Peg Mom's passing my health, Pegs Health, my dogs health:whistling: LOL.......

Looking for a Wing again. hoping to find a Orange one in my price range....If not any color will do with in my pocket book$$$.

Looking forward to seeing more info. later on....

Roadkill is going to be in HOG HEAVEN when he see this......

Thanks Boss:thumbsup2:

still have the '86 VR, but now it has a partner in the bunkhouse....a 2004 Goldwing in Titanium. Came with a little buddy, a 2008 Bushtek trailer. So now I can go on trips and buy all the bling and farkles I want and can afford, and the wife can bring a saddle to ride horses! :)

Not Official here yet,but should have mine ordered by tomorrow evening..Metallic Black,Level3 Nav/CB ,XM,TPMS, ABS...So far Ive gone nuts on the accessories..Not gonna say how much but I may go broke with all the stuff I can put on it..Now got to get to Russellville ARK to pick it up..My Venture I THINK is sold..If not Ill put it back in the classifieds but still buying the Wing. Now,Not to start a debate but I wanted to wait out on Honda to make changes..I called them direct and they said.."There will not be a 2011 GW,but there will be an early release of a 2012 made in Japan." I gave up on Yama doing anything to the Venture...Loved my bike.and never had ANY trouble out of it,just wanted something different. Im staying around here though,too many great friends!

Hey Tom, I've got a Honda power washer so when you get your new bike dirty bring it on up here and I'll show you how it works.

Hey Tom, I've got a Honda power washer so when you get your new bike dirty bring it on up here and I'll show you how it works.

Thanks Gary! Ive got one too but hate to use it so Ill be glad to let you show me! Ive ordered it but Im waiting till 3rd week in June to go get it as I am transferriing monies and then have to drive up to get it. Its too bad that other dealers will not give you a good deal around my area..I went in to all dealers around Austin and San Antonio,Houston and they will not touch the deal I am getting in Arkansas. Oh well there loss and I love to drive anyway.

see now its all Dons fault: I bought a new wing.

I was happy with my old bike till FreeBird gave the (WingNuts) there own Place and being there was so few i felt sorry for them: its just the kind of guy I am

So Thanks for the Payment "Don":stickpoke:

Dray

see now its all Dons fault: I bought a new wing.

I was happy with my old bike till FreeBird gave the (WingNuts) there own Place and being there was so few i felt sorry for them: its just the kind of guy I am

So Thanks for the Payment "Don":stickpoke:

Dray

Congrats and welcome to the fold! :thumbsup2:

What year/color/level did you get?

Finally got around to getting a picture of the new to me 2004 Wing and the 2008 matching Bushtec trailer it came with. My wife normally prefers to ride her own '98 Shadow Ace Tour, but agreed to come along for this ride to visit friends for a meeting of our STAR Touring chapter (Star482.com). Hard to tell, but the bike came with matching Aria helmets with headsets along with luggage, cooler kit, and a lot more.

Oh, always nice to have the neighbors garbage in the picture! :)

Finally got around to getting a picture of the new to me 2004 Wing and the 2008 matching Bushtec trailer it came with. My wife normally prefers to ride her own '98 Shadow Ace Tour, but agreed to come along for this ride to visit friends for a meeting of our STAR Touring chapter (Star482.com). Hard to tell, but the bike came with matching Aria helmets with headsets along with luggage, cooler kit, and a lot more.

Oh, always nice to have the neighbors garbage in the picture! :)

Puuuurrrty, Don.

Hey I saw a post from you on the GL1800riders forum. That place is a WEALTH of info. Unbelievable!

Joe

i really like the titanium. my wife said know you don't, you like red. so i guess i'll have to stick with my dark red one. the boss has spoken red it is. :depressed:

my wife said the red was too much red! I like the one you do the titanium what a Gal.:cool10: