IGNORED

A special thanks from B2dad

b2dad

I want to again thank everyone that came to my meet n eat Saturday. You all made it worth while.

I also wanted to let everyone know that we raised $210 in donations for St. Jude. I spoke to Dragonrider and will be sending him a check this week. We had 26 attendees plus ourselves, so that is an awesome amount! Thanks again everyone!

Pat and I are already planning a "2nd Annual meet n eat" for next year, especially since our son, Jason, PROMISED to be here for that one. And for those interested...he is doing fine over there.

Don and Pat

Hey Don, I will definitely try making that one, Charlene should be all healed up by then, and as for your son, if he cant be there, maybe he could plan on being airborne that day and make a flyover or two, that would be really special, maybe take some pics as he flies over...................:big-grin-emoticon:

I would also like to add my thanks to all those that donated to St. Jude Childrens Hospital...........:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I want to again thank everyone that came to my meet n eat Saturday. You all made it worth while.

I also wanted to let everyone know that we raised $210 in donations for St. Jude. I spoke to Dragonrider and will be sending him a check this week. We had 26 attendees plus ourselves, so that is an awesome amount! Thanks again everyone!

Pat and I are already planning a "2nd Annual meet n eat" for next year, especially since our son, Jason, PROMISED to be here for that one. And for those interested...he is doing fine over there.

Don and Pat

Thanks again for having us to your house,my first meet & eat had a great time. My bike is running great thanks to slick97spirit have not cheaked gas milage yet . Mike & Jen

Joyce & I also want to add in our thanks to Don & Patti for hosting this Meet & Eat. They did a great job making sure all were welcome and had plenty to eat. After most everyone left we headed for a DQ that evening. A nice cool ride after all the heat of the day. I think the temp was around 90*. We just kept moving deeper into the shade. Sunday Don & Monty lead us on a nice country side ride. Sweet.

Larry

I was especially pleased to see so many ladies come. I want to say thank you personally to Rita (midnite), Angie (Monty), Joyce (Carbon One), Linda (Snarley Bill), Konnie (Eck), Tracie (Slick97Spirit), Jennifer (JMC), Marilyn (KyRider), Joni (my sister in law, the Harley rider) and also to Kristin (midnite's daughter).

You ladies are all FABULOUS! Thanks again for coming and keeping me company...and also for your hard work helping me set this up and cleaning up afterwards.

These "meet n eats" are not JUST for the guys...us girls can have fun too! LOVED seeing all of you! Hope you come back again.

Pat