IGNORED

A Harley blue my Ventre away!!

Might help sound clarity but not to much help on the volume. HD's have larger diameter

speakers, our 4" can't push as much air.

I upgraded mine to the Pioneer co-axle.

Was the upgrade worth the money?

I want more clarity with the volume around 22.

Was the upgrade worth the money?

I never play mine above 17 on the highway. How high will it go? I would think there is a lot of distortion at 22. :icon_smile_question

I don't know how high the numbers go. 22 is about the highest I can go on mine before the distortion gets pretty bad.

At 70 to 80mph, you have to know the song to be able to tell which song it is. I would like to have clear sound at that speed.

craigr

Just replaced my speakers with MTX's.Added base blockers. Mistake do not add bass blockers as there is no base now. Will taking them out this weekend. As far as the speakers go. Better sound more crisp. Will let you what they sound like without the base blockers.So I have a pair of stinger base blockers for sale $15 shipped to you. Used 1 week.

I guess I have not lost my hearing yet. I rarely go above 15 in the speakers, even on the interstate at 70 mph. If I have the headset on, it is usually at 12 or 13.

What setting do you have on you Auto Volume (AV)?

I still have the stock system with the Clarions, and I can leave the volume on 30, and not hear any distortion. Just ask those who were at B2dad's m&e. I rode in with Bob Seger up full blast.(don't ask them about my parking though):innocent: Of course, that is with my MP3 player. Radio is not as good.

Alot of people tell me that I have a better system on my bike, than a lot of cars do.

Unless you get larger speakers in the bike, you will not get any better sound out of our systems. H/D got it right and I agree their stereo system is fantastic!

They have to do something to be able to hear the music over that terrible rattle-trap