IGNORED

Well I gone and done it.

Herb In Texas

Found this sweet 07 with 932 miles (not a type o, nine hundred thirty two.) Rode two hours west on a Venture came back two Hours east on a Goldwing. Not to cast dispersions but the wing is a far superior ride. It has Nav ABS Air Bag the whole ball o wax. In the color I wanted to boot! Here is a pic of it on the show room floor. Needless to say in debt again. But if you want to dance you gotta pay the fidler. I'm happy with it Had them install a set of kurry arm rests for dawn while we were at it. Now got to go to Tractor supply for more horse shoes.

I have often heard the same thing. Even Dawn Said I was too tall for a wing, I would not like it's seating position. Can't say that is true. Different yes, cramped and uncompfy no. But the truth will tell in awhile only put a few hundred on it so far.

You remember the rules though. This place is like the Mafia and even if you dont have a Venture anymore you are still required to Hang here with all of us. Hell we even let Eck be a modorater!!! LOL

Nice ride. If the leg position was better for me I would have one too!!!

You remember the rules though. This place is like the Mafia and even if you dont have a Venture anymore you are still required to Hang here with all of us. Hell we even let Eck be a modorater!!! LOL

Nice ride. If the leg position was better for me I would have one too!!!

I plan to stick around, kinda like you guy's

After you have put some miles on the Wing, how 'bout you post letting us know the differences between the Wing and the Venture?

Will do, but don't want to ruffle any feathers. Give me a week or ten days to get the feel of it and I will ppost up. (I even stutter when I type LOL). Any specific catigories you would like to hear about?

Found this sweet 07 with 932 miles (not a type o, nine hundred thirty two.) Rode two hours west on a Venture came back two Hours east on a Goldwing. Not to cast dispersions but the wing is a far superior ride. It has Nav ABS Air Bag the whole ball o wax. In the color I wanted to boot! Here is a pic of it on the show room floor. Needless to say in debt again. But if you want to dance you gotta pay the fidler. I'm happy with it Had them install a set of kurry arm rests for dawn while we were at it. Now got to go to Tractor supply for more horse shoes.

A far superior ride? Nav, ABS, Air Bag? By your logic my Chrysler 300 is a far superior ride. Some of us want to ride motorcycles.

:witch_brew:

Beautiful. Before I bought my bike I thought I was going to get a Goldwing, then I sat on one. My knees rub on the fairing and my feet are jammed up. Not good.

Will do, but don't want to ruffle any feathers. Give me a week or ten days to get the feel of it and I will ppost up. (I even stutter when I type LOL). Any specific catigories you would like to hear about?

Yes - I can't wait till you start your maintenance program. Changing the air filter is about a 3 hour affair.

Wings are a great bike but a maintenance nightmare.

Just general stuff, differences in wind or rain protection for rider and passenger, comfort for both, storage room, really just a general unbiased review from someone who has put some miles on both. Thanks.

Yes - I can't wait till you start your maintenance program. Changing the air filter is about a 3 hour affair.

Wings are a great bike but a maintenance nightmare.

And how long does it take to do a valve job on our RSV's???? Guess it all kinda evens out in the end.

I put 104,000 on my 1500 Wing and valve jobs were never a consideration. So....some things are a bear on the wings, and other things are a bear on the RSV.

One thing for sure, Herb will never have to pull his carbs off...or sync them either. :hurts:

You might want to close the windshield vent. The Wing is pretty fast, might mess your beard up.

Just funnin', enjoy! :banana:

I'll have an 1800...but first I'm gonna enjoy this 11,000 mi RSV for a few.

The late model GL and the Ultra are basically the only two left that I haven't owned.

Goldwings are in a class by themselves, I still have and will not sell my 85 GL1200A

That is the benchmark I use to measure all the others. But I do like this 01 RSV!

Ride safe, Herb

A far superior ride? Nav, ABS, Air Bag? By your logic my Chrysler 300 is a far superior ride. Some of us want to ride motorcycles.

:witch_brew:

Ok, you started it

I have always had an adverse reaction to a Dodge. As a matter of fact I would rather have a sister in a whore house than a brother in a Dodge.:witch_brew::rotf::stickpoke: