IGNORED

RSV Chirp

Freebird

Guest KitCarson

I played that tape 5,6 times.....I cannot hear any chirp.....I can slightly hear a normal gear whine at first..spit second........could be the pipes......Cricket has a pretty good chirp, you do not have to guess or try to hear....she can chirp pretty good. I know how to take a photo......downsize it and post it.....not so sure about sound......have never done that. Nope did not hear it, but remember I am blind in one eye and deaf in the other. :rotfl:Kit

Guest KitCarson

Hey: I went back and listened to this again.....nope I cannot hear anything.........so I guess I am deaf in both eyes now!! Yes those pipes sound awful......terrible.........Cricket has a very distinct Chirp.......and if you ride side by side with another that has a little of it.......it sets up a new harmonics and you can really hear it........so doe a web cam record sound......I have a lot of electronic stuff around......do not know how to use half of it.....they have not yet called me about my I basket.......supposed to this week...if I have time....how do I record this and maybe post it.....remember ......do not get too technical.......I used to live in Awkanassars and only learned how to spell plumber last year........this electronic stuff is always a mystery to me. :sign20: Kit

• 1 month later...