IGNORED

Freebird's Maintenence Day

YoungBlood

So I'm coming for sure now but I had a few questions.

1. Is this just for the day or are people coming up early? Are there camping spots around, and would anyone want to share one if I came up on friday?

2. Anyone gonna be coming through the eastern indiana, western ohio area that would want to hook up and ride together? (I've never ridden in a "pack" so you would have to forgive my ignorance)

3. Do I need to bring tools? If so I'll have to cage the bike to bring it down, I don't have a lot of extra space in my saddlebags.

So I'm coming for sure now but I had a few questions.

1. Is this just for the day or are people coming up early? Are there camping spots around, and would anyone want to share one if I came up on friday?

2. Anyone gonna be coming through the eastern indiana, western ohio area that would want to hook up and ride together? (I've never ridden in a "pack" so you would have to forgive my ignorance)

3. Do I need to bring tools? If so I'll have to cage the bike to bring it down, I don't have a lot of extra space in my saddlebags.

1) Some of us show up on Friday. Camping is on premises. Plenty of space , bring Plenty of TP ! Watch out for the Pond Monster!

2) Some will chime in from your area soon.

3)Bring what you can if you want. No need to trailer as we will most likely treat you like a HD guy , LOL ! Don and others usually have plenty of tools unless if your work require special needs. Don has tire changer and usually there is at least 2 bike jacks.

You will have the time of your life at MD . Don is a Great Host ! It's riff-raff like myself you have to look out for ! Well..... Maybe Charlie is worse than me :stickpoke::stickpoke:

BEER30

lol I'm going to subscribe, I just have to wait til I get paid. I don't think I'll require special tools, but I carry a 140 piece socket and screwdriver set in my bags, plus a set of alan wrenches. So does this actually take place at Dons house?

lol I'm going to subscribe, I just have to wait til I get paid. I don't think I'll require special tools, but I carry a 140 piece socket and screwdriver set in my bags, plus a set of alan wrenches. So does this actually take place at Dons house?

Yep, sure does...and it will be the best weekend you'll ever have :thumbsup2::thumbsup2:( But watch out for the pond monsters )

Beer30 and myself are just like cuddly Teddy Bears

I take ththat back.... Beer30 is definately a Kodiak Bear :rotfl:

Somewhere I have a incriminating photo of you and another that looked pretty Cuddly . Hey, hey Squidley , do you remember where I placed that photo ? :whistling:

BEER30

Ask and Ye shall receive:

I hear Stardbog is really close with the pond monster. :whistling:

As a matter of fact, just visit this thread for an old MD and look at the photos to get an idea of what it's all about:

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=23442&highlight=pond+monster

I always thought there was but the one pond monster, but I now see there may be a family of the elusive creature. Some one should let Discovery Channel know.

:rotf: :rotf:

Wow....Well it seems that June 18th-20th may be a very interesting weekend lol

Wow you have no idea how interesting it can get. :innocent: But you will have a blast and make lots of friends and you might actually remember some of their names by the end of the day. We're just waiting to see if the pond monsters have mated or however they increase their numbers. Started off with only one now theirs two.

Margaret

Yep, sure does...and it will be the best weekend you'll ever have :thumbsup2::thumbsup2:( But watch out for the pond monsters )
\

You got to watch out for those irish leprichans too. They are about 5 ft tall ,redheaded , and carry water jugs which they use to cool peaple down when thewy have their backs turned.

Lot of peaple call her a mini.

David

\

You got to watch out for those irish leprichans too. They are about 5 ft tall ,redheaded , and carry water jugs which they use to cool peaple down when thewy have their backs turned.

Lot of peaple call her a mini.

David

You can't possibly mean me, now can you? :innocent: I'm totally innocent, nobody can pin it on me. Except for those pics and maybe that one video, but other then that they can't prove a thing. :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret