IGNORED

Dunlop E3's

Guest scarylarry

Guest scarylarry

Just order a set of E's for my venture from Jake Wilson for 209.00 I so glad teh brickstones wore out 7500 miles and the rear is gone and could not wait any longer on the front to wear out....

I have never been so sick of a set tires in my life.

Great price, Larry!

I just put on a set 2 weeks ago, and got them local.

Best place in DALLAS/FT WORTH area that I have found for m/c tires: Texas Supersport

Here is their facebook page with current phone/address and some deals:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dallas-TX/Texas-SuperSport/265203828174

Or just call Michael at 214-680-1724

They got me a Set of the Elite 3's, mounted and balanced for $264

Larry, be SURE and go easy on them for the first 100 miles. They are slick.

You will notice an IMMEDIATE change in how it handles better. I am well pleased with the handling improvement over my stock oem tires....

Guest scarylarry

The first 100 miles is like that with any tire, seen one HD go down cause he gun in a curve and didn't allow for the scuffing to happen...

Great price, Larry!

I just put on a set 2 weeks ago, and got them local.

Best place in DALLAS/FT WORTH area that I have found for m/c tires: Texas Supersport

Here is their facebook page with current phone/address and some deals:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dallas-TX/Texas-SuperSport/265203828174

Or just call Michael at 214-680-1724

They got me a Set of the Elite 3's, mounted and balanced for $264

Larry, be SURE and go easy on them for the first 100 miles. They are slick.

You will notice an IMMEDIATE change in how it handles better. I am well pleased with the handling improvement over my stock oem tires....

Just order a set of E's for my venture from Jake Wilson for 209.00 .......

I just got a set of Dunlop E3's. I saved $30.00 between the coupon and buying two tires.

Complete order with free shipping was $201.98.

Took only three days to deliver.....:thumbsup2:

Guest scarylarry

I was wrong....

Subtotal:

Tax:

Shipping:

Disposal:

Gift Wrapping:

Total:

Gift Card:

Cash Rewards:

Total Due: $221.98

$0.00

Free!

$0.00

$0.00

$221.98

-$20.00

$201.98

I just got a set of Dunlop E3's. I saved $30.00 between the coupon and buying two tires.

Complete order with free shipping was $201.98.

Took only three days to deliver.....:thumbsup2:

As far as I'm concerned it's only E3's for me. I love'em. Don't wait on the front to wear out. Like someone pointed out to me. All your giving up if you wait until the front wears out is poor handling, bad ride and noisy ride. Switch now and enjoy the ride.

I tell you I was a little leary at first. I had on Avons and had talked alot of people into Avons. I am a Dunlop car tire dealer and as long as I had my wheels all redone I wanted to put on new tires. With all this talk of cracking Avons I didnt feel comfortable putting them on as it seems most cracking are newer production dates. I bought the E3s and even though I dont have quite a 100 miles on them yet I cant really feel the difference between the Avons and the E3s. That is a good thing as I love the handling. Im glad I changed. One note is that part of the problem with Avon could be the financial trouble that the parent company Cooper is in. Maybe they are trying to save costs but that is no good to us.

Moral of the story is all companies rise and fall and maybe its now the age of the E3!

Guest scarylarry

I have read so much on Avon's and E'3 here that it choke a bull, but in the end of the day the results are pretty much the same the tires are neck and neck here.

Now this cracking has pop up so I don't know what the outcome hopefully it be solve and not like a meltzer tire and can't get back in the groove..

PR is where it is, after all if this problem is not corrected were do we go to then E'3s only that will shoot their price up...