IGNORED

No one dares to steal my Honda

E-Fishin-C

Why would anybody want to steel a honda?:rotf::rotf::rotf:

I could tell ya but i have to be good in here but when i was a kid i had a teeshirt that explaned the whole thing in print send me a IM if you realy want to know what it said :stirthepot:

oh heck let the old guy feel like someone may steal it:stirthepot::banana::stirthepot:

I got my Honda appraised yesterday $ 9500.00

charlie how much did ya give him to drink before he appraised it i could get a new VTX for 8500. out the door you sure you didnt fall down and bump your head maybe have a dream about it:whistling::stirthepot::no-no-no:

Guest Fly-N-Lo
I got my Honda appraised yesterday $ 9500.00

Let's see...$9500.00cnd ... hmm. Isn't that around $1500.00usd?:confused24::stirthepot:

Just ribbin' ya Charlie. Sure is a sporty lookin' scoot ya got there!:)

Guest Fly-N-Lo
HA HA - not no more amigo - almost the other way around!!

Yeah, Yeah, I know...But I still couldn't help myself.:8:

Trust me, I'm feeling the pain. I'm a Trim Carpenter by trade and work has slowed down so much I may have to start selling off my toys. :(

Ok ok,, this is an easy one folks.. Just look at those two puppies,, both of their faces are saying "we like hotdogs but for a chunk o' round steak we will give up da bike?".. And, yes,, that is a very nice scoot, better put some theft insurance on it though cause round steak is cheap!!!!!

Just realized , I think at Charlie's speed , he would be better off saddling up the two pooches and riding them . More his speed and even can get around to riding in the snow . Equip them with a small pony keg attacked under their collars . And if he falls off , them pooch's might even give him a lick on the face to revive him . But then again , his face is something them dogs and his mother would only love ! :rotf::rotf::stirthepot:

BEER30

Those two overfed pooches look like they'd be more likely to lick a person to death than run them off. I bet they'd give up the bike in exchange for for a little attention. Nice looking bike though. I'd rather be riding that Honda than pushing a Harley.

Just realized , I think at Charlie's speed , he would be better off saddling up the two pooches and riding them . More his speed and even can get around to riding in the snow . Equip them with a small pony keg attacked under their collars . And if he falls off , them pooch's might even give him a lick on the face to revive him . But then again , his face is something them dogs and his mother would only love ! :rotf::rotf::stirthepot:

BEER30

Listen You..... I have a few words for you....YOU Short.... Overweight..... Partial Bald..... Chewing Tobacco ......Redneck!!!! Wait till we meet again:rasberry::rotfl: