IGNORED

Just rode 923kms to get the scoot

E-Fishin-C

no you don't have to change anything to put the stock mufflers back on and

i would be glad to swap you a set of new never used stock rsv pipes for you bubs?

i have had several sets and like the sound.

mike.

So Charlie did you get it home OK? Did you get the registration issues solved? Haul it or drive it home?

This country is definately Screwed up The government people dont know what the left hand is doing with the right hand and vise versa

All this calling and explaining got no where And Thanks to BradT It got resolved I drove to St.Agathe Quebec to the SAAQ(MTO) got my Ontario registration registered in Quebec got the 4 day yellow sticker for $ 8.00 and off I went

What a eventful trip I had And no members near for assistance Will tell you members later But Now Question

I dont like the BuB mufflers on it If I replace them with the original pipes is there anything I have to do with the Carbs

Is 923 Km distance only from house to end of drive way? That may be why you thought they were too loud, you actually have to take the bike out on the road. :080402gudl_prv:

eusa1'

If E-Fishin-C does want your stock mufflers and you want to get rid of them cheap enough. Let me know I drilled out my stock ones and my co-rider says they are to loud. I did 4 wholes and ended up at 11/16th wholes. I think it sounds good but have to keep her happy too, so she'll ride.

eusa1'

If E-Fishin-C does want your stock mufflers and you want to get rid of them cheap enough. Let me know I drilled out my stock ones and my co-rider says they are to loud. I did 4 wholes and ended up at 11/16th wholes. I think it sounds good but have to keep her happy too, so she'll ride.

i will tell you the same thing that i have told the last three guys that said they wanted them.

make me an offer that you can live with, and remember they are heavy to ship.

mike.