IGNORED

Wny ride saturday

BIG TOM

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We missed the Fall ride but would like to meet everyone.

We are also members of Star chapter 492 out of Buffalo.:Venture:

So glad you can join us...you do know the ice cream rule right???....last person posting that they are joining us has to buy everyone ice cream...:whistling: :whistling: :fnd_(16):

Thank you all for attending the WNY ride today...what a great turnout. great to see so many old friends , new faces and thank you friends from north of the border for your attendance...hey, Carl I misunderstood what you asked me for at my house...my hearing isn't so good any more and I get embarrased when I don't understand something...Taters told me what you wanted was a TOUR and I said no way...I apologize for mis understanding you...ps..your still not getting one...... lol...the weather was great, the food was good. and the ice cream was the best....fantastic company....thank you all for your support...KB2RWW where did you go?? thank you Bobby for riding down to join us, but I thought you were comming back to my house for coffee...I didn't get to say goodby to you before you broke off..thank you again...IN total ,I believe there were 17 bikes and 21 riders..:clap2::clap2:... ok now who took pictures and lets get them posted .....:dancefool::dancefool:

Hay Big Tom,

My GPS told me to take the third right to go home and i did, Just got home "10:30pm"

I will post the photos when i get up out of bed Monday.

It was great meeting you all and cant wait for the next ride.

Hey all

I had a great time. Thank You Big Tom for putting this ride on. I got home about 18:30 Christy had steaks ready to go. Just a great day. Oh NY Jerry I was going to wave bye to you guys but that ford pu cut me off. I hope eveyone had as good a time as I did.

Bull463:banana:

Great looking ride folks, good to see the Northeners getting out. I also noticed a sack of taters on that ride, nothing like some wind in your face to speed up the healing process....nice work on getting it set up Tom

:thumbsup2:

Can you believe that, I actually complimented you! :yikes:

There just is nothing as good as a grand ride, on a great day, with good folks. I had a wonderful time: cool start, warmed up some for the middle of the day and then had it all blown away at the end of it all. Got home about 9:30 pm and noticed that it was a day well spent.

Thanks Tom, you can do it again anytime,,,, just remember the rule: THERE MUST BE ICE-CREAM. You got lucky this time!!!!!

Tom thanks for a great time and a wonderful ride. We enjoyed the sites and the wine tasting. have to go back to that little town some time in the summer and see if it's a hopping place. I would like to thank everyone for not harassing me and letting me ride with you guys. I have some pict's and will post them when I get a chance.

Bull463 I thought that truck was trying to take you out. I could not believe what I saw and you stayed nice and straight. Nyjerry

Edited by nyjerry