IGNORED

PLEASE READ: Oberlin Inn and Bed Bugs?

Freebird

I hated to start another thread but certainly don't want anybody to miss this if you are still staying at the Oberlin Inn. Due to them canceling some of our rooms with no clear answer as to why, I decided to do a search to see if there were any other complaints. I was a little shocked at what I found. There are several reports on a number of travel sites about bed bug complaints. These complaints are recent, starting in the fall of 2009 and some as late as a month or two ago. I have no idea if the allegations about bed bugs are true and the Inn refutes them in a couple of reports but several people have reported the problem. You can make your own decision but felt that it needed to be noted. Here is a link to one travel site where you can read about the possible problem.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g50795-d101747-Reviews-Oberlin_Inn-Oberlin_Ohio.html#REVIEWS

Stayed there last year and was very satisfied.....staff was friendly and the meals were good.....now you say they have free pets for the rooms !!!!! wow...what a place...you can go to just about any hotel review and find comments that aren't so favorable....they have thousands of guest each and every year... a few bad reviews won't deter me......just think about the people you deal with every day of your live...some of them aren't so easy to please.....now I'm not working for the Oberlin inn or anything, but I go by my past experience and at this point I don't plan to cancel my reservations....:2cents::fnd_(16):

Stayed there last year and was very satisfied.....staff was friendly and the meals were good.....now you say they have free pets for the rooms !!!!! wow...what a place...you can go to just about any hotel review and find comments that aren't so favorable....they have thousands of guest each and every year... a few bad reviews won't deter me......just think about the people you deal with every day of your live...some of them aren't so easy to please.....now I'm not working for the Oberlin inn or anything, but I go by my past experience and at this point I don't plan to cancel my reservations....:2cents::fnd_(16):

Guess ya didnt get your letter yet:rasberry::080402gudl_prv: Craig