IGNORED

2nd Gen Bra Availibility ......

BEER30

I have been getting requests for the 2nd Gen Bra set "Scooter Hooters" , for both upper and lowers fairings . I have been reluctant in taking orders as my time is limited . I still have a couple of pair of chaps and other items to make for other VR members , but I have decided to start making these "Scooter Hooters" available to the first 25 VR.Org members only at this time .

So here is the deal . I can allot myself time to produce at least 2 complete sets of 2nd Gen Bra "Scooter Hooters" a week until I get caught up on my day job duties . I will make 25 sets available at a reduced price of $120.00 (US funds) per set (plus postage), on which I will take $20.00 of this money and donate in behalf with your name to a VR Fund . If all 25 sets are sold , that will generate $500.00 towards the VR Fund . If you wish to order , please make a post noting that you wish to order/reserve a set . I will not be asking for any money until your set of "Scooter Hooters" are ready to ship out . You will be notified by PM when they are ready to ship and also to obtain shipping address . I will set up a Pay Pal account and direct you to that account to send funds plus shipping . That person notified that their "Scooter Hooters" are ready , has (1) one week to to respond . If you do not respond , then that set will go to the next person in line on the list and your request will either be dropped to the bottom of the list or voided . In the case of a return/refund , only the sum of $100.00 will be refunded . The $20.00 for donation and shipping charges will be forfeited . VR.Org will not be held responsible in any way if there is a dispute or incident . That issue will be dealt with myself only . Once all 25 sets are sold , I will be sending the funds to Black Owl for deposit into the VR Fund account .

These "Scooter Hooters" will be made of clothe backed Vynl , Black in color only . If you desire another color , Vynl spray paint can be obtained at your local automotive supply store . It takes myself less than a minute to place on or take off the uppers . About 2 minutes to place on the lowers and you will have to get down on your knees or back to fasten to scoot's fairing bottom . They will not interfere with lower vents , nor foot-pegs that I am aware of. They will not interfere with grill guards either . You will need to remove occasionally to clean/remove any grit that may be air born and get caught in between the bras and fairings .

Here are some photo's of my set for viewing . Perhaps we can get SleeperHawk's Mechanic to post photo's of their's "scooter Hooters" for viewing as well. If you have any questions , please ask .

BEER30

1) 1-UP (Paid-Shipped)

2) Christo (Paid -Shipped)

3) Blueslover (Paid -Shipped)

4) 1rooster (Paid -Shipped)

5) kozman01(Paid -Shipped)

6) Monsta

7) lateralvibe (Cancelled)

8) Midnight Rider

9) wizard503us

Edited by BEER30
reserve list order

Gene........ Thanks much for your generous offer to contribute a portion of the price of the Scooter Hooter to the VentureRider Fund.

For the newer members who may not be familiar with the VR fund, it is a general use fund that is supported by voluntary donations from the members.

The funds are used to send floral arrangements, help members putting on a ride or event cover the initial out of pocket expenses for the purchase of patches, cover up front deposits for meeting places, etc. The funds advanced for out of pocket expenses are usually reimbursed as funds are collected for the event. Unfortunately, as anyone who has put on an event knows, there are a lot of expenditures which can not be recouped. For those occurrences, the VR fund covers the loss.

The VR Fund should not be confused with the funds donated to Don for the upkeep and maintenance of the site. Those are two completely different activities.

As noted, any donations made to either the VR Fund or to Don directly are purely voluntary and greatly appreciated.

So Gene, thanks again for your most generous offer..........

Wouldn't it be cool to have "Venturerider.org" embroidered somewhere on the upper bra? :happy34:

I thought about that , but some may not want it or want something else . One of my employees has an embroidery machine , but I would have to ask her if she is up to doing the task .

Another thought I had , was to sew on loop velcro swatch's onto the front of the upper bra . Therefore you can place on or remove any embroidered patch on it that you want .I can get velcro loop material up to 6" in width . Just let me know if you all want it , and I will get it ordered .

BEER30

• 3 weeks later...

This weekend , I will be getting a lot of long awaited projects finished . Along with everyone whom has chaps coming and 1-UP's Scooter Hooters (first on list).

My local supplier of the Scooter Hooter material (Marine Grade Vinyl with felt like backing) was limited . Now I have more of the material in hand .

Also at the SC M & E , I took the proto-type of the 1st Gen's lower bra to check out the fit . It turned out well and only have to make securing strap design and they will be ready to produce .

BEER30

First 4 sets ready to ship out . PM's send out to the one's next in line noted in first post of this thread in red after their name .

I will try to get more as soon as possible . Chap orders I am still awaiting my zippers to arrive . Supplier messed up on the original order of them .

Thanks ,

BEER30

• 1 month later...

AmnChode , Madsask

Yes I am still taking orders , but please read the first post on a time lines and specifics . Our company (day job) ships to Canada almost daily , so should not be a problem shipping to Canada .

Color01 , tank bib out of leather .....going to be a super long wait . Out of other material , 1 week earlier ! :rotf::rotf:

I am working over the Christmas vacation to get caught up , if possible .

BEER30

What is a super long wait :)

I first have to get all my other projects completed . I am also guilty of being way behind . These bike projects I do in my spare time as well . And when I do take on a custom project , I will drill you with questions on how you want the project made . I try not to do just ordinary stuff either . Best you call me on details . My # is listed in the members list .

BEER30