IGNORED

Meth-Head gone... House Gone

Yammer Dan

Glad to hear your problem and his former house went away...as we say around the fire station, the lot was "cleansed by fire". I ain't saying that it's good the property owner lost a house, but when you rent to a meth head....well...... :whistling:

Smokee

You are fortunate to have that fool gone from the neighborhood. A meth head killed my mother in a car crash in 2001. He had meth meth and pot in his system at the time. Who knows why anybody would be doping up on both meth and pot at the same time. Couldn't even make up his mind which altered state he wanted to be in, or which lane of traffic to drive in. The fool ended up wasting another 17 months of my sisters' lives as they followed his case through the criminal courts. I think he ended up getting off for time served. Good riddance.

Things have been looking better around here last couple months. The New to me 1st Gen has more problems than I was told or are just bigger than I expected but can be cured and it is still a 1st Gen with 22k on it. And a 83 the Fastest of them all. Leg is coming back a lot (can almost run). Dr. cleared me from heart scare last week and told me I could start working out again. Don't know if I told all that or not but when I was first able to get out of bed after being down I pushed it a little too hard and passed out fell in middle of floor. Drs and everybody claimed heart attack. I told them I just ran out of gas but they said no and put me thru a ton of tests to check everything out and got me worried about it while going thru all this. Then last week Doc said "We can't find any damage and everything seems OK You must have just been exhausted. Hey somebody said that a couple months ago. Wonder who that was??? Guess they needed the money. Didn't mean to write book but thought that ought to be cleared up. One of the reasons I didn't want to do anything for a while. But I'm back to getting grease under my nails, got a 1st Gen I WILL MAKE RUN. (Might have to call Denden on those carbs.) Leg is going to make it I think.

TIME TO RIDE!!!

No Skid, I couldn't find a match!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl::rotfl:But I was looking!!