IGNORED

"Big Foot" for end of kick stand ...?

cb1313

I have not seen anything that mounts permanently to the end of the kick stand.

I am going to cut a plastic cutting board to about 4x4 inches and drill a hole in it to tie a line.

The other end of the line will have a "remove before flight" tag from an airplane and will loop over the left hand rear view mirror, so I don't leave it behind.

BUT this looks kind cool

http://www.bobscycle.com/prodimg/582082.JPG

click-able image

I do note that it is a right foot, and I think it should be a left foot......

I go out to the shop at work and talk nice to the right people and collect up some scraps of approx 4x4 stainless steel. I keep a few of these in the trunk for when I forget them somewhere.

I like when I can score the polished stainless, their purdy.

I think they have medication now to give ya a bigger kickstand. I havnt tryed it personally but according to the commercials it seems to be a big hit!:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

oh i need some some spring time some sun on my Face and some ridin! Im losing it I tell ya :think:

I just carry a cover for a 4x4 electric box. Works great and if you forget and leave it behind your out for $1.00 or so!

+1 on the electrical box cover. I generally carry 2 in case someone else doesn't have one. They are certainly cheap enough to give away.

Also, they already have a hole to tie a line.

RR

... I think someone here posted about motorcycle cops who stopped for coffee and donuts and parked on fresh asphalt in the hot summer sun. I THINK the cops had to cut off their kick stand to get going. But then what?

Yup, I carray a free give away from the Longmont Yamma Dealer and it works fine, .... IF I note the kickstand sinking into the dirt soon enough.

JackZ:nanner: