IGNORED

Don't think I'd wanna ride this trail

wes0778

Wow. I've done some crazy things and I'm always up for an adventure - but wow. That just seems like an accident waiting to happen. One loose set of rocks and you are down the side... Yikes.

Although, I'm sure you can't beat that view even though I suspect 99% of your attention is focused on the trail and terrain ahead of you.

Thanks for sharing this! This was a nice break from work :thumbsup2:

I think we all should ride it on our RSV's !!! We could have a M&E at the top!! Maybe even a maintenance day!! Just need different tires. Goldwings would be better suited for this though. Since there's no place to turn around and it has a reverse, at least you could back it all the way down. But then again, getting down isn't the problem. Is it???

I think we all should ride it on our RSV's !!! We could have a M&E at the top!! Maybe even a maintenance day!! Just need different tires. Goldwings would be better suited for this though. Since there's no place to turn around and it has a reverse, at least you could back it all the way down. But then again, getting down isn't the problem. Is it???

I have trials by me that are like that with plenty of room at the top. I have never bean on it with a motor bike but have ridden it many time's on a pedal pusher. having a M&E would only bring out the dirt bikes and a couple of 4X4's but would be interesting.