IGNORED

Opening Ceremonies

Condor

Just got thru watching a recording of the Olympic Opening from last night. Lasted too late for this old guy. Anyway I was blown away by the production... :clap2: The only thing I missed was the lightening of the torch. Did anyone here stay up to see if they got the glitch fixed? My recording chopped off the end due to the time over run. What ever happened, great job CANADA....:thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2: :sign woo hoo:

Just got thru watching a recording of the Olympic Opening from last night. Lasted too late for this old guy. Anyway I was blown away by the production... :clap2: The only thing I missed was the lightening of the torch. Did anyone here stay up to see if they got the glitch fixed? My recording chopped off the end due to the time over run. What ever happened, great job CANADA....:thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2: :sign woo hoo:

AWSOME!!! Canada could be my retirement Country :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Wayne Gretsky was the person who lit the cauldron!

Nina & I watched the whole thing on TV and thought it was absolutely amazing! One of the greatest parts of it all was that the 1st nations were a big part of it.

Awesome job...make me proud to be a Canuck!

:thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:

I usually dont watch that stuff, i like the sports but the pomp and crap isnt usually something i spend time on. BUT, i watched last night and was very impressed with the evening.

Good Job Vancouver!!!!!

Brian

I am betting you guys stateside didnt know you had so many of us Canucks in your midst....

Watched all of it. And no the one leg did not come up like it should have for the Torch Lighting. But it still worked with just three. CANADA did a great job. Really enjoyed it and was amazed. I agree the Ice and the whales was great. :ice_congrats-vi6886CANADA