IGNORED

Deep South.........

DragonRider

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's still snowing but it's almost over here. Got about 4 inches on the vehicles and not that much on the ground. Took a while for it to really stick on the ground and it's a bit warm it's 38 outside. Got more snow 2 weeks ago and this is the fluffy light stuff the last one was the heavy wet stuff. So I took a few pics to add to the group. It really is pretty this morning, but that doesn't mean I want any more of this stuff. It's gotta melt or my riding buddy will never get his bike out.

Margaret

Looks like a pretty nice truck under all that snow............:thumbsup:

Well it's still snowing but it's almost over here. Got about 4 inches on the vehicles and not that much on the ground. Took a while for it to really stick on the ground and it's a bit warm it's 38 outside. Got more snow 2 weeks ago and this is the fluffy light stuff the last one was the heavy wet stuff. So I took a few pics to add to the group. It really is pretty this morning, but that doesn't mean I want any more of this stuff. It's gotta melt or my riding buddy will never get his bike out.

Margaret

These are pictures of my house last year. This year we have almost no snow and you guys have it in the south. :thumbsup2: You can keep it. :rasberry:

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd318/elagyrrep/IMG_0847-1-1-1.jpg

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd318/elagyrrep/IMG_0852-1.jpg

Snow melted.

Time shoveling all year so far: 1.15 hrs.

Prayers: Thanks giving for the 5,000 feet elevation and CO sun.

Plans: RIDE TODAY, it's 48, blue skies, light clouds and sun. ONLY the roads along the Eastern foot hills though. But ca Mar 10-15 ... into the Rockies ... only on the Eastern slope.

May, further in.

June to the top and new photographs (only have thousands; STILL not enough)

July = 'old hat' trips.

Aug = dressing lighter, more photographs!

Sept = photograph the Aspens.

October = More Aspens

November, still in the mts.

Early Dec, still in the mts

Late Dec, smarter, NOT in the mts.

Jan = Prayer time for local streets

Feb = same, and repeat for the rest of the year.

Can you believe? Three snow shoves, and NO significant wear and tear on any of them?

Enjoy your snow fun, and belive: 'Change, We Can Live With' IS coming in weather and in Washington. On the latter, just wait till this fall. My sights are adjusted, keenly!

And I really enjoyed the snow the Goooooood Lord dumpted on Washington. They've been asking for it for Decades!

JackZ

Ft Collins

:Venture::thumbsup2::thumbsup::clap2::happy65::wow::7_6_3[1]: And, yup I ride in any direction but D O W N, and ready, but in no hurry to go ........... U P! Jz

Well the snow has melted in the street and its melting on everything else as well. This was weird it started melting before it finished snowing. Temps were never that low it was 38 when I looked out at 1 am so the ground didn't get that cold. Roads should be all cleared by tomorrow.

Now to see what this next system brings and who it brings it to.

Margaret

Yup, where the HECK is Al Gore's warming planet?

Anybody got Al Gores number?

Global warming comments like above...:stickpoke:...I KNOW much of it is simply some hearty joking :p and good fun :happy65: by the educated and well informed among us :smilies6: during these long winter months, but for some of you :moon: I'm not too sure, especially after listening to those the-earth-is-flat-there-is-tons-of-oil-in-the-earth-global-warming-is-left-wing-propaganda type barbaric protestations ;) of our fearless leader,:bowdown: so, I feel the need once again to shed a light :sun1: in dark places just in case someone out there :rasberry: still has a finger on the switch of their own brain cells, :crackup:and hasn't heard the latest news,...:soapbox:...these extreme storms :rain2: and unusual weather :cold: ARE because of global warming. :scorched: Sit back :snow2: and enjoy this show of inconvenient truth. :sun: With every scrap of the shovel say to yourself, "Gore was right, Gore was right, Gore was right", :thumbsup2: and then warm up in front of the computer screen surfing through venturerider.org to learn some more intelligence for your life. :duck: