IGNORED

not a big deal, but

autopilot

It's not a big deal, I know, but I'm going into surgery tuesday for carpal tunnel and to fix my trigger finger (both on my left hand). It makes me a little angry because they say I'll not be riding the bike for probably 4-6 weeks. That will basically kill any potential riding (any the weather has been looking up of late) that I might have been able to do shortly, when they finish the paving job on our street. (haven't had the bike out at all, because of it for about 6 weeks now, as it is. I'm starting to get a little punchy)

That's an inconvenience and a pain in the neck; I get that. What makes the hair on the back of my neck tingle is that the last time I had "minor" surgery, being sedated / anesthetised precipitated my heart attack a few days later. (a not uncommon occurrence or so they said [which by the way they didn't tell me until after the fact]). What is most irritating is the little, small, niggling, ill feeling I get when I think about it. I mean it just irks me that it happens. I know y'all know what I mean.

ANYWAY, those of you who are willing.....if you would, drop my name in a prayer, tonight, just in case! Thanks! I really appreciate it.

... of course. Many folks have that kind of surgery; just tell them about your previous surgery later causing a heart attack; that way t hey can do much more preventative care. And let us know how you come out with the results. My youngest son may be facing the same thing soon. And again, Prayers.

JackZ

Prayers sent,and yes it can be done local. Had it done on both hands at the same time was awake for the entire sugery. Did not know how cold an operating room was, nearly froze! Also left the bandages off after the first week. Kept the wound clean and dry. Dr. was amazed at how quickly they healed. That was over 20 years ago and haven't had sleeping hands since. Good luck.

ANYWAY, those of you who are willing.....if you would, drop my name in a prayer, tonight, just in case! Thanks! I really appreciate it.

Going in Wednesday to get my Carpal stitches out. This is my second Carpal. The right hand was really bad and had it done last year. Took about 2 weeks before I could type again, and almost a year before I could twist the top off the pickle jar. This time around, with the left, I was one finger typing in 2 days and typing with all fingers in 4. It's been nearly 2 weeks now, and the wrist is almost pain free. So.... I hope your left will be like my left. BTW the operation took all of 20 minutes